All Things Sephora

fur4elise

The luxury brands wouldn't tolerate that kind of markdown. I could see maybe one item discounted that much as a bonus, but I still doubt that. I do think Rouge should have a higher discount than regular VIB or like Ulta does, more discount opportunities.
Agreed. You can sometimes get 25-30% off with a special SAKS coupon code, but that's rare and requires you to spend a certain amount to get it.

^^^^^Agree & concur with! I just splurged at Saks with a $50 off coupon, but had to spend $200 = 25% off if I spent exactly that.

@GreenEyedAllie ~ I finally got my TF Cream Shadow duos! ;) Paradiso & Golden Peach. *happy dance*

ps. Shocked to see Fenty stuff still in stock! I may have to go in on something! It's my bday after all...

GreenEyedAllie

^^^^^Agree & concur with! I just splurged at Saks with a $50 off coupon, but had to spend $200 = 25% off if I spent exactly that.

@GreenEyedAllie ~ I finally got my TF Cream Shadow duos! ;) Paradiso & Golden Peach. *happy dance*

ps. Shocked to see Fenty stuff still in stock! I may have to go in on something! It's my bday after all...
I hope you love your duos!!! I was up randomly at 4:30 and was surprised to see everything in stock. I caved and got the gloss, the pink/peach duo, and unicorn matchstick. Wish I had a store nearby because now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday.

And of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION]!!! :party::sunshine::yess::yay::birthday:

fur4elise

I hope you love your duos!!! I was up randomly at 4:30 and was surprised to see everything in stock. I caved and got the gloss, the pink/peach duo, and unicorn matchstick. Wish I had a store nearby because now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday.
And of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @fur4elise!!! :party::sunshine::yess::yay::birthday:

Thank you! Thank you! I bought & brought birthday donuts to work this morning and everyone is very happy! :D

AND I love both of the duos! I just received them on Wednesday, and have worn them both. Insta :heart:

Rinstar

Glad I didn't stay up half the night for Fenty... everything still showing in stock at Sephora! I need some real reviews first too.

Shars

Happy birthday!!!! Hope you are having an awesome day and that your weekend follows suit. I'd say the low buy can rest for today haha!

Glad I didn't stay up half the night for Fenty... everything still showing in stock at Sephora! I need some real reviews first too.

Me too on both counts! The swatches I've seen so far look good, though.

fur4elise

Thank you [MENTION=96587]Shars[/MENTION]! :tee:
Donuts...Yummmmm
Marges_2.jpg Marges_3.jpg

Hubs & I have been alternately crazy busy with our respective jobs.
We both have to work this weekend :(
We managed to sneak in our anniversary dinner last night (2nd year married) :heart:
Anniversary_17.jpg

I wore Golden Peach/Paradiso last night along with a new lippie; Gucci Lip Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick called Rush
Anniversary__Rush_17.jpg
Not bad for a lady on the verge of being 1/2 a century old. ;)

Shars

Thank you @Shars! :tee:
Donuts...Yummmmm
View attachment 61331 View attachment 61332

We managed to sneak in our anniversary dinner last night (2nd year married) :heart:
View attachment 61330

I wore Golden Peach/Paradiso last night along with a new lippie; Gucci Lip Luxurious Moisture-Rich Lipstick called Rush
View attachment 61333

You're welcome! You look stunning in your pic and those doughnuts look yummy!

lipstickaddict

Donuts...Yummmmm

View attachment 61330

View attachment 61333

You look beautiful! :heart:

GreenEyedAllie

Donuts...Yummmmm

View attachment 61330

View attachment 61333

Both you AND the doughnuts look amazing, haha! You and your reds! Also congrats on the anniversary!!!

fur4elise

Both you AND the doughnuts look amazing, haha! You and your reds! Also congrats on the anniversary!!!

Thank you sweet lady! Hubby did good with the flowers! :heart: And did you see? They are RED! LOL!

As to the Gucci Gucci...very nice formula, not long wearing at all...lol My next new lippie to wear is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Dazzling Lights Edition in Le Rouge...

My new rule for red lippies is to go for unique and/or LE packaging...I really want to add some peach/coral/terracotta? /copper/rose gold colors because I am having that moment right now with my eyes, blushes, & highlighters...even with my clothes...sigh. Once I love a color scheme, I am all in...

Rinstar

Donuts...Yummmmm

View attachment 61330

View attachment 61333

You look absolutely gorgeous and now I want donuts haha

Icecaramellatte

I wasn't that excited about Fenty. Maybe because they didn't show any products and I have Pat McGrath on the brain. But I loved the 40 shade range. But still didn't feel I have to rush. I didn't know the stores were opening at midnight though. I may have been tempted to check it out. Any hoo, I checked on the collection upon waking and the highlighter junkie in me was thrilled. I loved the colors. I want to try quite a few. But I couldn't make a decision and had to go to work. I checked and there are many stores here carrying the collection. I was going to check one out today but then I got a reminder email about the Rouge event tomorrow and I signed up for a store that is carrying the collection so I'll check it out tomorrow. I do like the shapes of the packaging though. Nice touch. Oh and they have on the Fenty website, models for each shade. I didn't think I looked like any of the models though so I'll have to see for myself. I did read on IG. I think it was thefancyface that the shades dry down a bit darker so you need to wait for it to set to see.

elegant-one

Thank you @Shars ! :tee:
Donuts...Yummmmm

View attachment 61330

View attachment 61333

I saw the pics & was like oooh...they're talking about donuts! :tee::icon_cheers::wootrock::yay::roflmao::birthday::kisskiss::party: LOLOL!!!!

You look amazing babe!!! Congrats!

Icecaramellatte

Anyone go to the Rouge event today? I did some research late last night on the Sephora Board and there were some pics posted. I was on the look out for the Bobbi Brown highlighter palette, a Bum Bum cream set and Elizabeth and Ashley?? mini set. Did not see any of this at the store. I did load my shopping bag up with Marc Jacobs palette, Laura Mercier highlighter palette, Smashbox set, and Nars pencil set. I didn't get any of it though because I was more excited about the Fenty stuff. Now that I'm home. I forgot that they usually have event items online. They had more than I saw at the store. I see a Milk quad. I'm tempted. I did buy a Milk highlighter at the event today. Maybe this would have been a better deal. Cover Fx set looks good as does the Kevyn Aucoin. Does anyone know how long Sephora will keep these items available online? I can't remember if it was all day last time. I do remember that they took down the too faced palette but put it back up pretty soon after the event.

Sugar & Spice

I over slept and missed the event but honestly it wasn't really a priority as nothing really caught my eye in the promos I saw. I'm going to look on-line and see if I like anything.

JerseyGirl

Donuts...Yummmmm

View attachment 61330

View attachment 61333

Awww! Happy Birthday!! You look fabulous!! Happy anniversary too! Very sweet of hubby....And now I want donuts too!!