Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

charismafulltv

OMG! Just received my pearls, never realised the box was this tiny, assumed it was the usual 30g not 13! Plus the pearls are very tiny and very pink, hardly got any larger or light colored ones. Is that the same for everyone?
Yes! Sorry for the disappointment. I hear ya! I hope Guerlain would never do this cardboard packaging again

Anitacska

Yes! Sorry for the disappointment. I hear ya! I hope Guerlain would never do this cardboard packaging again
I have nothing against the cardboard, it's the size I have an issue with! Costs pretty much the same as the full sized Meteorites. I have Blushy Blush / Red Pearls Meteorites and they are exactly the same size as the other ones. This is a joke. I guess I should've read the description, I just assume they'd be the same size.

Audrey C

I have nothing against the cardboard, it's the size I have an issue with! Costs pretty much the same as the full sized Meteorites. I have Blushy Blush / Red Pearls Meteorites and they are exactly the same size as the other ones. This is a joke. I guess I should've read the description, I just assume they'd be the same size.
I'm ok with the size. I paid $58 CDN for the blush pearls (0.45 oz), which is the same price as Terracotta bronzer (0.35 oz) and $1 more than Rose aux Joues (0.21 oz). It's actually quite a lot of blush; more than double what's typical (NARS is 0.16 oz). It's a lot less than face powder, to be sure, but I think comparing it to a pressed blush is a better proxy. I can't imagine needing more of it.

starletta8

Sorry to be the downer, but I did notice that NM has the new skincare products associated with the Blanc de Perle collection already... and no highlighter. Fingers still crossed though.

laurennnxox

Sorry to be the downer, but I did notice that NM has the new skincare products associated with the Blanc de Perle collection already... and no highlighter. Fingers still crossed though.
Dang itttttttttttt. Though, I do think, (according to the Insta sources that said it would be in the US) it was coming closer to Feb. I could be 100% wrong, though! I am just hoping for that highlighter!!

ETA: I could be mixing that up with Givenchy's new powder/illuminator. I'm not sure. I'm currently waiting both of these to show up in the US that I am mixing them up.
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

Temptalia has reviewed the blush balls:http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-angelic-radiance-meteories-perles-de-blush-review-photos-swatches

Medgal07

OMG! Just received my pearls, never realised the box was this tiny, assumed it was the usual 30g not 13! Plus the pearls are very tiny and very pink, hardly got any larger or light colored ones. Is that the same for everyone?
​Yes. It's not the same product. It's a blush so I'm assuming that's why it's packaged differently and the physical appearance is different as well.
Lousy packaging, great blush!!!

Medgal07

Dang itttttttttttt. Though, I do think, (according to the Insta sources that said it would be in the US) it was coming closer to Feb. I could be 100% wrong, though! I am just hoping for that highlighter!!

ETA: I could be mixing that up with Givenchy's new powder/illuminator. I'm not sure. I'm currently waiting both of these to show up in the US that I am mixing them up.
ohboy.gif

I had my hopes dashed with D & G's illuminator---tragic! Any hope for Givenchy's?????

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

Temptalia has reviewed the blush balls:http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-angelic-radiance-meteories-perles-de-blush-review-photos-swatches
I chuckled at that last week. It actually looks nice on her!!!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   Absolutely!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I had my hopes dashed with D & G's illuminator---tragic!  Any hope for Givenchy's?????[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I chuckled at that last week.  It actually looks nice on her!!![/COLOR]
It does! I hope to be able to get it soon!

sillygirl82

Hello, If you bought Baby Glow in Dore, what are some of your foundation shades? Eta: Nevermind. I got a sample from Nordstrom. It adds a soft blurring effect. I'm about NC45.

EllaS

I finally got around to lip swatching Rosy Silk! Overall I'm pleased with it, although I think Peach Satin is more of a standout in terms of color. This one is a pretty, feminine peach-tinged pink. It is sheer and these photos are of me layering it quite a bit, but there definitely is pigment there. It's not sheer like a balm by any stretch. It does have some shimmer in it, and when I first applied it, I was quite turned off because it felt gritty. But after wearing it for a little bit I didn't feel the grit nearly as much and it was pretty comfortable. So, if you're super sensitive to that, this may not be the lippie for you, but it is quite a lovely springy shade :)

Medgal07

I finally got around to lip swatching Rosy Silk! Overall I'm pleased with it, although I think Peach Satin is more of a standout in terms of color. This one is a pretty, feminine peach-tinged pink. It is sheer and these photos are of me layering it quite a bit, but there definitely is pigment there. It's not sheer like a balm by any stretch. It does have some shimmer in it, and when I first applied it, I was quite turned off because it felt gritty. But after wearing it for a little bit I didn't feel the grit nearly as much and it was pretty comfortable. So, if you're super sensitive to that, this may not be the lippie for you, but it is quite a lovely springy shade :)

Hi there Ella
wavey.gif
. So sweet of you to take the time to do this. I really like this on you. I think I'll pass on this

one but I'm absolutely in love with Peach Satin.

Medgal07

Yes. Aren't they cute? After complaining about how long it took to get them, I finally wore mine for the first time
today. I love them. I crushed a very small ball between my fingers and into the lid. I used my Tom Ford cheek
brush to apply them and OMG---so, so lovely!!!!

MACGirl13

Good Evening Ladies, does anyone know anything about the Guerlain Poudre de Soie the illuminating powder/silk powder? I called both my Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus Counter and they weren't aware of a powder with the Spring Collection or the Blanc de Perle 2015 collection.

Thanks!
Monica

awickedshape

Good Evening Ladies, does anyone know anything about the Guerlain Poudre de Soie the illuminating powder/silk powder?  I called both my Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus Counter and they weren't aware of a powder with the Spring Collection or the Blanc de Perle 2015 collection. Thanks! Monica
I though that was the one exclusive to Dubai?

MissTania

I'm eyeing the compact powder in Claire - it will be my first Guerlain powder
cheerleader.gif

I'll stop by a Counter tomorrow and have a peek if it has been released here.