HELP - My arms are tanned but my hand are pale!

BlahWah

Soo... how do I wash only the palms of my hands after applying the Sundressing bronzant but leave the backs of my hands "tanned"? It looks like I wore gloves while tanning!
icon_eek.gif

ccarp001

rofl.gif
LOL!! i am having exactly the same problem!!! it looks like im wearing white gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Use a cotton pad or something?

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah, that's pretty much what the MA said (unexpected stop @ the counter). Their suggestion is to apply again afterward with a sponge. They looked at me like I was slighty stupid, but that's okay, I'm getting used to it from them.
th_confused_new.gif
I can't wait to try that on my feet too, b/c using my hands to apply creates dark patches on my bonier parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarp001
rofl.gif
LOL!! i am having exactly the same problem!!! it looks like im wearing white gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are yellow gloves b/c of my asian skin...
rofl.gif
but it makes my "tan" look more orange than it should.
icon_eek.gif
Hope the suggestions help you out!

ette

I used to have a same problem, with regular self-tanner. So I got those puffs from Bath and Body Works and put those on the back of my hands, they don't really get on your fingers. They are for your face but I use the excess on the hands and its really good.

Tonitra

LOL, I know exactly how you feel!
I have a damp washcloth ready for when I'm done tanning myself, and then wipe my palms on it. I find this works very well.