-Insert witty collection title here-

ArsenicKiss

So, I wanted to post up my entire collection, but I haven't been able to motivate myself. I went ahead and photographed where everything is living at the present. Forgive the mess, I'm a manic dpressive college student and my apartment is often victim to my worse moods.

traincase%20001.jpg

Vintage Vuitton Traincase that I finally talked my mom into parting with. Some of my brushes are in here, along with pigment overflow, a brush or three, and my lipsticks

traincase%20003.jpg

So, first off, we'll notice that I have a container obsession. Mac shadows are in the green container, all kinds of stuff through the plastic tower.

So, now lets add details of the pencils:
PencilCup012.jpg

PencilCup001.jpg

PencilCup002.jpg

PencilCup006.jpg

PencilCup007.jpg

PencilCup008.jpg

There are also four Nars eye pencils in there that wouldn't photograph well at all. They're Kaliste, Kitty, Patmos and Black Moon (Which is one of my favorite pencils). Also, if my pictures are as bad as they look, feel free to ask any questions you want as to what there is.

traincase%20004.jpg

Middle shelf: Make Up Forever in the red plaid bag, Nars in the white tattoo Betsey bag, my boyfriend's dop kit in the corner.
Miscellanious stuff hanging in the MAC bag.
Bottom Shelf: Lipstick in the grey bag, various eye products in the bronze bag, all kinds of various stuff in the hidden plastic case

traincase%20002.jpg

Brushes in the white bag, various face products in the red bag, hair stuff in the antiquitease bag, brushes in the novel twist bag and.. almost nothing in the green Betsey bag.

Some day I'll sit down and photograph everything. Then I'll update this.

ArsenicKiss

Yah, that's Stewie, and then the black and white thing down in the corner of the picture by the lamp base is Brian. Boyfriend and I won them at Dave and Busters a while ago.

newagetomatoz

Can I just say stellar collection? The storage for it alone is amazing! And did I see some paint pots in there? I can only imagine what those containers hold!!

YvetteJeannine

Nice collection!!

I'm not trying to be smarmy (really not!)...but I really, truly think you'd fee a LOT better if you cleaned all that mess up! It really is wondrous what a clean space can do for the soul!
smiles.gif

ArsenicKiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Can I just say stellar collection? The storage for it alone is amazing! And did I see some paint pots in there? I can only imagine what those containers hold!!

Yep, there are def. some paint pots in there. (Also.. Fluidliners, CCBs, and... Well, a lot of stuff. Pictures coming, I swear.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Nice collection!!

I'm not trying to be smarmy (really not!)...but I really, truly think you'd fee a LOT better if you cleaned all that mess up! It really is wondrous what a clean space can do for the soul!
smiles.gif

Haha, I totally understand about having a clean space, and I actually do try. I just, sort of get frustrated that my SO feels like I should do all the cleaning, and then take all the trash out, and then also clean the kitchen, and vacuum, and wash the floors, (in other words, he is COMPLETELY useless) so I get stuck being able to only motivate so far.