MAC - Naughty Nauticals Discussion

User40

Re: Naughty Nauticals Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
do you guys recommend me bell bottom blue pigment? I have to decide quickly because everything sells out so quickly .Mutiny is already sold out
ssad.gif

It looks like they got another shipment of Mutiny in on the website. Port Red is also back in stock.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
do you guys recommend me bell bottom blue pigment? I have to decide quickly because everything sells out so quickly .Mutiny is already sold out
ssad.gif

yea. i wish i woulda gotten it. but, i'll try to find an eyeshadow thats similar.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
yea. i wish i woulda gotten it. but, i'll try to find an eyeshadow thats similar.

Mutiny is available on the US site again.

Patricia

does anyone know if naughty nautical polish is LE???

in mac's spanish website it says it's perm?? an dit the US site it says it's sold out but it doesn't have the triangle of death?

gigglegirl

it is LE, its just that when things are sold out, often there is not Triangle of death.

gigglegirl

I know, wishful! they have some seriously awesome blue polish lately IMO. that plasma blu (I saw it on an MA at my local counter) and it was to die for. Absolutely STUNNING but I couldn't see myself wearing it to my office job.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I know, wishful! they have some seriously awesome blue polish lately IMO. that plasma blu (I saw it on an MA at my local counter) and it was to die for. Absolutely STUNNING but I couldn't see myself wearing it to my office job.

same here, but i bought it anyways cuz i figured i can always paint my toe nails with it
thmbup.gif

Stephie Baby

Is there a dupe for BBB??? or anything remotely close to it? I keep changing my mind about getting it. If theres a dupe for it, I'm just going to get that.

postcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Is there a dupe for BBB??? or anything remotely close to it? I keep changing my mind about getting it. If theres a dupe for it, I'm just going to get that.

I put off BBB to the end of my purchasing in this collection and I have to say I am very glad I got it. I kept trying to match other e/s to it. You might find something very close but you won't have that texture the pigment offers for blending. I think this collection works amazingly well together. I never bought so much of one collection at one time before!