MAC - Sugar Sweet Discussion

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
Patty - In my books that is a valid reason. I bought arctic grey, because I live in the arctic. (and i could use another neutral grey).
winks.gif
And the green is cute! Maybe not every-day if your not a funky colored nail person but I think it'll be pretty
smiles.gif

Ooh? Where in the Arctic are you, if I may be nosy? I spend some time in Arctic Canada during the summer, which is I'm wondering
smiles.gif
Although I know the Arctic is rather large
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I can't wait to spend all my money on this collection and never get to use it ;__;

Yea, can tomorrow am come faster? I just want to blow my money already!
lol.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighlei
Yay!!! Someone who shares my views on shadesticks! I love these things! I can't wait for this collection (I'm in the UK so I have a bit longer to wait) just because of the shadesticks. I want them all!!!!!

Dear cheese I love shadesticks. If anyone loves shadesticks more than me, it's probably unhealthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
I hear you ABB. I depotted my Pandomonium quad, that GORGEOUS purple, Violet Trance, got cracked and I wanted to DIE. That color is pretty much an orgasm in a palette.

Im WAY too scared to depot blushes.

I wish you could pay someone to depot for you. That might be pretty lucrative
winks.gif

I would be ALL OVER that. I love depotting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
No problem
tong.gif

Almost Thursday
greengrin.gif
Going to grab my items during my lunch break
th_DANCE.gif

I was thinking, how long does the shadesticks usually last? I'm thinking of getting a b/u of Lemon Chiffon. (Considering I'll use the shadestick everyday
heart.gif
)

Shadesticks last a good long while. When you get it, though, open the box and make sure the lid is clicked all the way down so it's sealed tight - else it'll dry out.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
Lollipop loving seems to me like a peachy color. What lip liner does anyone use with this l/s???

Summerfruit cremestick as a fill underneath adds an extra kick of colour to LL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
That's friggin' awesome. OCD girls!! I love it!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Sweet Lord I'm happy I have my own computer now. I've missed this!!

Hi, yes, Team OCD. You know I'm on that one!
th_crazy2.gif
*points to signature*
I've missed you!!! Are you still using nanogold on your hemorrhoids?
angelic.gif

TISH1124

Ok Ladies...I just came back from the Mall....Can someone please tell me the complete and total purpose of Bubbles l/s....I need to know because my MA talked me out of it...I did not see why I needed it and what it actually does...so Please change my mind if I need it....

sharkbytes

Well, I've pretty much decided against Refined. I'm stomping on that "omg, I have to have every MSF ever!" urge and skipping it. I'm as pale as a sheet, I've no business buying it knowing full well I can't pull it off and won't ever wear it. *puts foot down*

TISH1124

^^ tried Refined again too...It did not come home with me...It was a light gold...more of the same for me...so it stayed behind...I am truly shocked since I am such a MSF Whore

sharkbytes

^^I'm glad to hear that...New Vegas shows up as a light gold on me, and I hardly ever reach for that one so it seems like Refined is similar in that vein.

TISH1124

This picture was posted by dominichulinda on the WOC thread...this is pretty much how it looked on me...very gold

MSFS.jpg

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
MSF = Refined is a lot more pigmented than Perfect Topping. IMO Perfect topping = Moon River minus some of the sparkles

OMGGGGGG I am so happy to hear that!
choochoo.gif

I've been lemming Moon River but I dont have it in my to drop almost $30 CDN on a blush. Rather put that $$$ towards MSF's who are my true love
love.gif

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok Ladies...I just came back from the Mall....Can someone please tell me the complete and total purpose of Bubbles l/s....I need to know because my MA talked me out of it...I did not see why I needed it and what it actually does...so Please change my mind if I need it....

I bought it.
yes.gif

I'll use it just in the center of my bottom lip... or all over if I have to lighten a dark lipstick. It might be too light for some though, especially if they like a dark or bright lip.

Meryl

I didn't buy as much as I thought I would.

Just Dear Cupcake eyeshadow (I have most of the others shadows), Bubbles lipstick to highlight or lighten and Just Dessert Tricolour Lipglass (although it barely shows up on me... it's just a nice shimmer.)

Consume Me Tricolour Lipglass didn't show up at all!

dominichulinda

I was going to get "bubles" yuck!! it was like ..what??

anywho, I like 2n way better, because it has a little pink/peach to it.

butttttttt I do like making my lips appear fuller ...soooo ..hmm ...using bubbles for a highlight color..hmm I'm going again tomorrow...so I'll sleep on it.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
I bought it.
yes.gif

I'll use it just in the center of my bottom lip... or all over if I have to lighten a dark lipstick. It might be too light for some though, especially if they like a dark or bright lip.

Thanks I have the white hightlighting gloss from Bobbi Brown I think I will just continue to use that.....I was wondering if people were wearing it solo or what ....

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
Does Sugarshot look like anything in the perm line?

hmm not sure, but when I swatched it ...I swore it looked like something I have ...
macpalette3.jpg
..seriously...I was like..geesh!! don't I have this?!?

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This picture was posted by dominichulinda on the WOC thread...this is pretty much how it looked on me...very gold

MSFS.jpg

Thank you (and dominichulinda) for posting that swatch! That's exactly what I was picturing, I will definitely give it a pass. I feel like I have a bunch of products that give the same effect.