NARS Final Cut Collection

IHughes

I agree with you on the NARS vs Hourglass blushes!! I got carried away with the Hourglass Ambient blush hype, and although I LOVE the two shades I chose, I'm a bit disappointed that they don't last longer. My Hourglass blushes are very pigmented, but it also depends on the brush you use (and skin tone, I'm super pale!)

elegant-one

Wore New Attitude blush for the first time today and I LOVE it. I'm so glad I decided to get it. It's a beautiful, wearable shade of pink. Much to my surprise, NA looks fantastic with the Torres del Plante lip pencil. I would never have thought to combine the two but the Nars MA suggested it and she was right! I think NA looks better with TDP than with Villa Lante, the color it's 'supposed to' be paired with. I've got to try some other combinations.

I've got quite a few blushes from Nars and these are some of the best, if not the best, he's ever put it out. I'm surprised they aren't permanent. So far, I'm liking these more than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. The Nars are more pigmented and seem to last longer.

Final Cut and the Spring collections have been home-runs in my book.
pompom.gif
Awesome - I'm so happy its lovely on you.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these blushes. I agree^^^

GlamQueen21

Today I tried on Love and it appeared subtle on my cheeks so I layered it with MAC Small Vanity and it looked so amazing!!

Patricia

I ended up ordering Final Cut as well
type.gif

I'm really enjoying New Attitude and Love
eyelove.gif
I was mostly surprised by Love, it really is much more peachy in real life than in pictures. For some reason I thought it was going to look more like Douceur but they are totally different!!!

By the way, this is a bit OT but I can't believe NARS is discontinuing Douceur
thmbdn.gif

Patricia

WHAAAT?
eeksign.gif

will you be able to maybe swatch love next to douceur?
hi Monsy, I tried taking pictures but my photography skills aren't the best and my camera doesn't want to pick up the real colours!

however, I found some nice comparisons online

check out this post by one of my fave bloggers: http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2014/01/nars-final-cut-blush-collection.html

and this one: http://www.notsofrivolous.com/nars-final-cut-collection-final-cut-and-love-review-swatches-and-comparisons/

hope that helped!!!

EDIT: forgot to add, yes, Doucueur is being discontinued, a NARS MUA I'm friends with told me the other day and he even showed me the documents and the list of discontinued stuff for 2014, it's the only blush. It's soooo unfair, it's the best for pale skintones imo, it just goes with everything!

Audrey C

Douceur is being DC'd? Noooooooo....it's my favourite blush. In fact, I just finished (yeah - completely finished) the one I bought in August 2012. I wanted to get through more blush before replacing it, but I better get it before it's gone. Thanks for the head's up!

GlamQueen21

I tried on New Attitude and it looks so pretty and subtle that I layered it with Desire and they look amazing together! I also tried on Love again and this time it showed on my cheeks.

CarmenK

I agree with you on the NARS vs Hourglass blushes!! I got carried away with the Hourglass Ambient blush hype, and although I LOVE the two shades I chose, I'm a bit disappointed that they don't last longer. My Hourglass blushes are very pigmented, but it also depends on the brush you use (and skin tone, I'm super pale!)
THIS! I almost fell for the hourglass hype but definitely think Nars blushes are 10x better and last a lot longer. I felt like the hourglass blushes were soooo sheer =/

CarmenK

I ended up ordering Final Cut as well
type.gif

I'm really enjoying New Attitude and Love
eyelove.gif
I was mostly surprised by Love, it really is much more peachy in real life than in pictures. For some reason I thought it was going to look more like Douceur but they are totally different!!!

By the way, this is a bit OT but I can't believe NARS is discontinuing Douceur
thmbdn.gif
I cant believe this
rants.gif