Nashville, TN CCO (Opry Mills Mall)

missgingerlee

Went in today and found about 5 Sweetie Cakes quads, 4 or 5 Well Plumed quads, 8 or nine different colors of Fluidlines, Several eyeshadows from the Lure Collection, and some of the Holiday 2006 lip glosses too.

My boyfriend just held everything that I wanted, wondering why the heck I needed more makeup.

Larkin

This is music to my ears. I'm guessing you went to the Off Saks 5th Ave. store.? I didn't know they sold MAC products there. How much were they? If you don't mind me asking. Also, did they have any pigments?

ShuShu Fontanah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin
This is music to my ears. I'm guessing you went to the Off Saks 5th Ave. store.? I didn't know they sold MAC products there. How much were they? If you don't mind me asking. Also, did they have any pigments?

Off saks does not sell Mac, she is referring to the Cosmetics Company Store, go out of Saks and turn right, its about two stores down across from starbucks. And they NEVER have full pigments jars, but when i was there on sunday there was one holiday cool pigment set left

missgingerlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Did you see any Waternymph?

No I didn't. But I'm going to go back in a week or so and see what they've got.

thenovice

I have been looking for a CCO in TN, i didn't know one was there. I am so going up there tommorrow! Thanks!

adored

I hate how they always have the same ol' stuff! (That White pigment has been there for at least a year!) It seems like they never get a shipment in, or maybe I'm just in there too much.
lol.gif

adored

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I have been looking for a CCO in TN, i didn't know one was there. I am so going up there tommorrow! Thanks!

There is also one in Sevierville, Tennessee. I stop by there when we go on our yearly vacation up in Gatlinburg. Last October they had a pretty good selection, so it may be worth checking out if it's close to you.
smiles.gif

thenovice

Ack, I am in Spring Hill/Franklin area. Its to long of a drive. But, heading up to Green Hills instead to splurge on the Moonbathe Collection.

xJUDYx

a few months ago there were tons of waternymph..havent been there since. i need to go back and see what they've got.

ductapemyheartt

nashville, TN.

okay, so a couple of days ago i was at the rivergate mac counter and the MA was taking things off the shelves that they were, like, discontinuing at this particular counter...

today i went again and asked the manager what exactly happens with it [i feared it would be the same as the returned items] and she told me that they go to the cosmetics store at opry mills AT A DISCOUNT PRICE. i am not even joking. i freaked out.

so, girls, enjoy.

moondream

Wow, I really need to go back to Opry Mills. I haven't been there in over a year but everytime I'd go into the CCO in the past, all of the MAC stuff would be trashed. Everything had been opened and the product would be smeared all over the containers and displays...sounds like they've cleaned up and fix that problem.

shadowaddict

I didn't even know that there was one in TN. I had been trying to find out where the closest one was for a while now. I went to the Green Hills store yesterday and the guy was talking about it. How long has it been there because it has been a long time since I have been out to Opry Mills? I'm in Brentwood so it's a long drive but I will have to check it out soon. I would have gone right over there but I'm spending all my time getting my daughter all her supplies for her freshman year in college. I'll have more time in a couple of weeks so I will have to check it out. How much are the items dicounted?

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by candaces
I'll be going here next week! Has anyone been recently?

I went for the first time last Wednesday and here's my haul:

Large MAC Brushroll--this will be great for traveling
Delphic F/L
Jadeye F/L
Frostlite F/L
Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation

So, I got out of there for right at $90. But I plan to visit there soon as there were a couple or so e/s that I'm thinking about. I hope they get in some MAC brushes. I would so love to buy some at a discount. Good Luck and let us know your haul.