Pretty Little Liars!

kaliraksha

It looks scandalous! Oh, soap operas for the young! I probably won't make time to watch it because I'm sooo inundated with other great stuff to watch on tv right now. I barely have time for it.

TV has really picked up it's programming in the last few years. It's almost completely replaced my movie watching time. My Netflix account is going unused... or used on TV shows.

LuckyGirl3513

Yeah but do you have a full summer schedule? I always find myself looking for something to watch during the summer since all the network TV goes on hiatus... But i totally agree, i've definitely been neglecting my Netflix account
smiles.gif

Also, has anyone read these books? I haven't but i want to now before the show starts...

kaliraksha

Good point, I do lack summer programming... though I'm excited for True Blood... I'm always looking for a good tv indulgence.

LuckyGirl3513

beautylush, i'm totally gonna ready them now! I saw on the show's facebook page that the author has been answering fan questions, it's cool that she supports the series..

Nicala, i'm sure they'll be on the ABC Family website!

LuckyGirl3513

There's apparently another book, Wanted, coming out the day of the premiere and the author is tweeting the first chapter. Beautylush, have you been following her?

Singmeanything

This will probably be a show I will watch once the entire season is over. I do that sometimes then I get hooked and cannot wait for the next.
It reminded me of 'I know What you did last summer' plot a bit minus blood and gore. Someone that they thought was dead taunting them/sending messages.

I did notice one of the girls was in this Lifetime movie I saw 'Sorority Girls'.

LuckyGirl3513

I agree about I Know What You Did Last Summer, i also get a little Desperate Housewives vibe from the beyond-the-grave stuff, agree?

They have new character promos on the site, i think i like Lucy Hale the best so far

MissAlexisDDD

I thought it was dumb at first, but with each promo it's looking better and better!
smiles.gif
Makes a good replacement until Greek comes back on.

LMD84

is anybody watching this? i am finding it to be a guilty pleasure of mine! i seriously can't wait for the episode!
smiles.gif
my hubby said it's trashy but i freaking love it! i shall have to get the ebooks for my reader so i can read the stories also
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Really ABCFamily? How does spamming this thread with obvious advertising help promote the series when the general opinion here was quite positive to begin with? This sort of thing makes me less positive
girl_devil.gif

Junkie

I love this show already! I'm off to watch episode 3!

You can find it at CastTV.com under TV Shows/Movies
smiles.gif
Every show is alphabetized. I watch EVERYTHING there, seriously!

http://www.casttv.com/shows/pretty-little-liars

Thats where I watch it - its on the LIFE channel on Rogers Cable in Canada, but I don't get that channel in my cable package, so I catch it online.

LMD84

i shall watch episode 3 tonight when i get home
smiles.gif
i went out last night. otherwise i'd have seen it already!
smiles.gif

user79

Thanks for the tip! I need a trashy teen drama fix now that all the good shows have ended for the summer - lol! Well, besides True Blood.
tong.gif

I'll check it out
smiles.gif