Switching foundations!

Ithica

Hi there, I have recently been using a sample pot of studio fix fluid (nc25) after being on studio tech and realised that the fluid actually made me less oily but seeing as the sample has run out, i want to either buy a full sized pot of it OR try the satinfinish foundation

Can anyone tell me much about the satin finish? I dont want to look like ive chucked glitter all over my face nor do i want to look super shiny all over.
Do you think this would be suitable for someone who gets a little oil in the Tzone and touches up with blot powder? Thankies!

glamqueen1

I just tried a sample of the satinfinish foundation, and I didn't like it at all. It felt like something that stayed on your face the whole day. It never melted on my skin like my all time favourite hyper real does, but just stayed like a layer, and made me feel unwashed and dirty. I tried various techniques but they didn't make any difference. If you feel oily already, I wouldn't recommend satinfinish.

mariecinder

I get really oily and I love Satinfinish. I love that it gives me a glow but I do use it with blot powder so I've never really had a problem with being really oily.

Fairybelle

I would give Studio Tech foundation a try. I love applying it with a brush from the compact. It is easy to blend, and it even works on my oily t-zone without changing color or running off my face. I would get a good primer anyhow like Smashbox or Prep & Prime to apply first.

contrabassoon

Satinfinish gave me a very natural finish and glow, however I did get a little more oily than usual after a few hours of wearing it. If you want a matte finish, go with Studio Fix or Studio Fix Fluid. ;D