ღ My Collection ღ

ri0tdorque

your collection is beautiful i just showed my husband and said "see see now THIS is a collection" he thinks i have way too much and you have 3x the amount of brushes i do heh - but i need to get more/better brushes that and i only have 1 blush i use never really gave thought to having more than one until i started using this forum and seeing the difference.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
your collection is beautiful i just showed my husband and said "see see now THIS is a collection" he thinks i have way too much and you have 3x the amount of brushes i do heh - but i need to get more/better brushes that and i only have 1 blush i use never really gave thought to having more than one until i started using this forum and seeing the difference.

So true
smiles.gif
This forum is not helping to save money
smiles.gif
Oh well, we have to enjoy something, right? My husband says that makeup is cheaper then diamonds.
yes.gif

ri0tdorque

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
So true
smiles.gif
This forum is not helping to save money
smiles.gif
Oh well, we have to enjoy something, right? My husband says that makeup is cheaper then diamonds.
yes.gif

Hahahahaha I'm so going to use that next time I come home and he sees the MAC bag I sure hope it works.

I figure out everyone has a hobby ~ boy (in general girls also do the same) spend so much on video games and whatnot so when you think about it one video game equals a few eye shadows
winks.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
Hahahahaha I'm so going to use that next time I come home and he sees the MAC bag I sure hope it works.

I figure out everyone has a hobby ~ boy (in general girls also do the same) spend so much on video games and whatnot so when you think about it one video game equals a few eye shadows
winks.gif

LOL... So true! My hubby buys video games, i am not saying anything to him about it, I just go and buy some makeup and we are both happy.
th_DANCE.gif