♫ Two Smoky Looks ♫

NightMusik

Hey gals.. I'm just here on a stormy and boring Saturday with nothing much to do. These are two smoky looks I did.. one yesterday and the other today. I like using MAC Black Tied and mixing in other colors like blue and purple to make some fun colorful smoky looks. For these, I did a bronze one and a green one. Thanks for taking a look!

Bronze Smoke:
05pz6.jpg

06zc1.jpg

07tm1.jpg

Green Smoke:
08ep4.jpg

09ns0.jpg

10uo4.jpg

user6

they are both so beautiful, and i love the bronze look sooooooooooo much! please do a tutorial!!!!!!!!

noteventherain

these are both so gorgeous! and your skin looks absolutely amazing!! that's what really caught my eye. (I 3rd the request for a tutorial
winks.gif
)

NightMusik

aww thanks so much you guys! As to what I used on them:

For the bronze one I mixed Black Tied with Milani Sun Goddess, and one of the BB Bronze Shimmerbrick colors blended into the crease. I used BSB Fool's Gold mixed with WnW AOS on the inner corners and Milani SG is what's on the lower lashline. I have MAC Sunbasque and EM Siesta on my cheeks and Revlon Toast to Shine l/g on my lips.

For the green one I mixed Black Tied with BSB Irish Moss and Prestige Chiffon is blended into the crease. Prestige Wasabi mixed with WnW AOS is on the inner corners with BSB Daemonic being the violet shade on the lower outer lashline. The blush is Jane Blushing Earth Sheer and the lippie is Revlon Le Chic Peach l/g

Delphi373

Your FOTD's are always sooo awesome! These look beautiful! Yeah and a tut. would be great if you ever felt like it...
smiles.gif
winks.gif