Makeup Avengers assemble / Loss makeup collection.

macaddicts101

Hey friend (please excuse as Im trying to stop saying hey yall)

Someone very close to me recently threw away about 70% of my makeup collection. I am at loss of what to do besides send up a call to the make up avengers. Im a OG makeup alley (r.i.p), a livejournal and tumblr member, and so some of these items were swapped for. But if you are selling any of these products on my loss list or know where I can purchase an original product, please do not hesitate to comment or message me. It’s a long list guys so please forgive me.

deep damson pro pan
mac 224 (no s brush)
Mac pro pans
-coppertone
-devil
-peachtwist
-burnt pepper
-dirty plum
-rhubarb
-blunt
Mac 222 (no s)
mac 223 (no s)
mac laidback Creme blush
mac supernova
mac cherry liner
mac pleasure bomb lipstick
mac double definition
mac by candlelight
mac double sided mirror
mac 217 (no s)
Mac 219 (no s)
Mac ruby woo (retro matte)
Mac vino lipliner
Mac club
Mac humid
mac brick lipliner
mac empower lipstick
mac eyelash curler
mac fresh brew lipstick

I have more but i have to finish going through my emails and purchase history list to see what else is missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Brick and Vino lipliners, I think, can still be purchased new, as can the lash curler.

I think Ruby Woo is still available, too, but likely reformulated. They've been discontinuing their old lipstick formulas and re-releasing them (the mattes have already been done; the satins, amplifieds, and cremesheens are next).

You may want to check out rèphr to replace your brushes. While their brushes may not all be exactly the same as your beloved MAC ones, they have some similar shapes (e.g., the 01 is their version of a 217 (though not exactly the same); I think the 03 is close to the 219), and they use natural hairs for many of their brushes. Also look at Makeup Emporium's thread in For Sale or Swap; I think she may have some brushes left that she's selling, though I don't remember if any of them are ones you're looking for, and she still comes by on occasion to update her listing. (I make note of that because many of the users are long gone from here. Specktra's practically a ghost town and has been for some time.)