10 Books

janwa09

Existentialism. I was a Philosophy major in college and I just loved all the books I've read about it.

Another would be Greek Mythology.

sharyn

Metaphysics in general.

... no wait, I'll take some kind of encyclopedia and then apply for who wants to be a millionaire.

makeba

i would choose cookbooks becuz i am interested in a variety of different foods and ways to make them.

ILoveMacMakeup

I would say Astronomy. I have always been fasinated by space and the stars and I think it would be cool to know more about it.

athena123

Philosophy and comparative religion. These are lifelong interests for me and I find ideas endlessly fascinating! If I could opt for another topic, it'd have to be history and art.

alien21xx

Star Wars. LOL I love the trilogy and I think I've read every single spin-off novel on the fighter pilots, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. I could probably draw the Star Wars universe if I wanted. And if given a choice of books, I'd almost always pick this. Also: everything I know about Physics, I learned from Star Wars.
greengrin.gif

Jeisenne

Medical texts regarding human health. Not only am I making a career out of medicine (taking classes with the intent on obtaining a Master's degree in Nursing Science so I can be a Nurse Practitioner) but it's a passion of mine. My goal is to try and help heal the human race, even if it's just one person at a time.

veilchen

I'd go for History, 1500-1900. There are so many things that I still don't know about these times and the people.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
Me too. Are you familiar with the Smart Bitches?

Can I have 5 and 5, instead of 10 on one subject? I'd like to split mine between Egyptian history and art history.

Hi, no im not familiar with that..what is it? I read a lot of Johanna Lindsay's books though!