12 colour palettes?

redambition

they are both counterfeit.

the first one - it has a sponge tip applicator in the palette, and you can see the box in the background of one of the photos: it lists the eye shadow type as C.R.E.A.M (with the dots in the middle like M.A.C has). This is not a valid type of eye shadow.

The second palette is a common counterfeit item and has been floating around on auction sites for quite a while.

hope that helps!
smiles.gif

girloflowers

am i right in assuming MAC has never made 12 colour palettes as well?
I've just reported every single one on the OZtion site.

girloflowers

awesome,t hanks so much.
i couldn't believe how much fake MAC is on oztion... like at least 70% of it is fake. so sad
ssad.gif

Nails

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
awesome,t hanks so much.
i couldn't believe how much fake MAC is on oztion... like at least 70% of it is fake. so sad
ssad.gif

Agreed! I went on there the other day, there is a particular seller who has way too many listings to be for real and they're selling those dodgy palettes left, right and centre!

sophie-au

OMG, I just read this from a buyer on the link to the ioffer fake 12-pan palette!

"I am really interested in stocking all products of mac in my salon. If you can email me a catalogue or if that is not possible I would be interested in most shades available and prices. I will accept your offer. Thanks"

The buyer went through with the transaction too!

I shudder to think that this person is going to be selling fake MAC through their salon to their customers, (and probably at a significant mark-up) who may not realise they're buying fake crap and instead may assume MAC is poor quality!
ssad.gif

Yasmin

I Agree this palette is definatlely fake! can tell by the sponge applicator.
Also seen some fake Bobbi Brown on ebay, the palettes that I saw where really different to Bobbi Brown palettes, plus also seen a few brushes and other makeup stuff, if you normally buy Bobbi brown you can spot fake goods easily, as the packaging looks so different, and most of the products are not even heard of..... I saw a really bad copy of the shimmer brick, just feel sorry for the people that buy them, especially when they think they are getting a good deal!! Poor Buggers......

I have bought some mac glittereyeliners and a Bobbi Brown foundation stick from a website called designer-beauty.co.uk - highly recommened, gernuine stuff with fast delivery.
Yaz
yes.gif

SkylarV217

... That seller Tifanyz sales fake items .... Just so you gals know she has had a ton of fake pigments listed ... 52 different colors .... can you believe so many of them have been faked??.... He claims they come directly from a MAC factory without MAC's concent so they are as close to MAC as possible.... Blah blah blah

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie-au
OMG, I just read this from a buyer on the link to the ioffer fake 12-pan palette!

"I am really interested in stocking all products of mac in my salon. If you can email me a catalogue or if that is not possible I would be interested in most shades available and prices. I will accept your offer. Thanks"

The buyer went through with the transaction too!

I shudder to think that this person is going to be selling fake MAC through their salon to their customers, (and probably at a significant mark-up) who may not realise they're buying fake crap and instead may assume MAC is poor quality!
ssad.gif

I saw that too, I wish there was some way to let the lady know that they are fake... That saler says they have access to most MAC products .... I wonder what all that lady was gonna work out to buy. I feel really bad for her ...

Paramnesia

Yeah definitely fake, I've seen them for sale on ebay too.

I get so angry seeing fakes, I just want to leave a comment on their page telling people its fake