2 eyeshadow brushes?

Maryam82

Hi,

I'm a newbie
smiles.gif
I've been on the forum reading a lot for a while. I really enjoy the tutorials and FOTD for inspiration.

I currently only own one MAC eye brush - the 266 which I bought for my fluidline.

I want to buy two eyeshadow brushes for general application. What would you recommend? If you think 2 is not enough for now feel free to suggest 3.

I'm on a budget at the moment and all the brushes confuse me on which one to get to start off with. So please help me choose what you think are absolutely essential. Later on I'll add more in.

Thanks in advance!

Taj

224 definitely. It was the MUA of next counter recommended me buying this MAC brush ! I am still in love of it !

MiCHiE

I agree with the 224 and 239. 224 gives a great outer v application and crease blending. Majorly slept on.

MAC is love

The 224 is great, it's a blending brush but I use it to apply all over color. The 217 is amaaaaazing for crease colors. It applies JUST the perfect amount!
greengrin.gif

user79

Not discussed much on here, but I think the 272 is my most used brush. It is quite versatile as it has a slightly slanted edge, so I sometimes use the tip for precision work. I personally would opt for this one over the 239 brush because they are very similar, but the slanted edge of the 272 makes it more versatile.

M86X_128.jpg

The 222 is another underrated one I think, I use it for crease work.

M86W_128.jpg

And, the 219 is a great one for lower lash line.

M87X_128.jpg

Those are pretty much the only eyeshadow brushes I ever use!

mrs.wienie

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
Hi and Welcome !!! Let me throw in the 266 as food for thought.

Great for using eye shadow as an eye liner, or for applying eye shadow over your liner.

But then again, you can't really go wrong with any of MAC's brushes.

cutey.gif
cutey.gif