2 FOTD's and I dyed my hair!!

Ambonee

So I'm a redhead again lol. My very talented friend Junior colored and cut my hair on Sunday night and I loved the way it came out, I only wish I could style it like him because it looked kinda poopy today
ssad.gif
Oh well, so I thought I'd share yesterday's and today's Face. =) and I actually remembered what I used in these
yes.gif

Yesterday's look:
June08looks014.jpg

June08looks024.jpg

Used:
Electro sky p/p
Painterly p/p
Maroon p/m
fuchsia p/m
Violet p/m
Smoke signals p/m
brule e/s
reflects very pink glitter
Pink pearl p/m (under eyes)

blacktrack
plushlash
sculpt and shape
Gold deposit MSF

subculture l/l
energy 3d glass

Today's look:

I was supposed to go out with a friend but she flaked
thmbdn.gif
and the boy works till 11 tonight
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
So I'm all dressed up (make-up wise) with no where to go
ssad.gif

June08looks064.jpg

June08looks065.jpg

June08looks068.jpg

June08looks084.jpg

Used:
Otherworldly p/p
painterly p/p
teal p/m
soft brown e/s
chocolate brown p/m
carbon
espresso
One of the New View(?) MSF's the shimmery part (on high brow)
Folie (on brows)

blacktrack
plushlash
sculpt and shape
gold deposit MSF

Hodgepodge l/l
viva glam 6 SE lipglass

(oh and I always use Studio Fix Fluid w/SF powder on top)
winks.gif

So I wanted to tell u guys my *cute* story...I know ya'll are sick of CD stuff but I thought it was sweet...

Yesterday I went shopping in Pasadena with my friends, they went to get the CD lippie, I was sad because my lippie is broke because the artist who gave it to me had dropped it before ranging it up and I didn't notice till I used it a few days later (the whole side is messed up from when you turn it) I felt *really* guilty asking for another so I didn't, while I was in another store my boyfriend went into MAC (all by himself) stood in line and bought me a $50 gift card and ask the artist if he could get a CD lipstick for me--even explained what had happened, I think she felt bad for him (being in there alone lol) because she gave it to him...I sat through dinner with he and my friends not thinking anything of it and on the way home when no one was around he gave it to me and said "see I love you enough to go into MAC and get you a lipstick" it was really sweet! Ok enough of my sappy story.
tong.gif

Hope you enjoyed! Any and all CC, comments and ??'s welcome! Have a great night!!

Briar

These are both pretty, the greenish look is my favorite, but I'm particularly partial to greens. Lovley!

purrtykitty

Aww, what a sweetie to do that for you!! And your looks are gorgeous, even if you don't have anywhere to go!

xoxprincessx0x

2emzkzr.jpg
Awww...your boyfriend sounds like such a sweetie!! Our boys need to know how much MAC really means to us and it sounds like yours does lol And I absolutely HATEEE doing my makeup and getting all dolled up and then plans fall through
thmbdn.gif
Well anyway, both your hair and makeup look great.
curtsey.gif

pat

I love the last look you did... I think I'll try this look soon! hahaha..

BTW, It's ok your friend flaked on you. At least if you have an unexpected person come by your house, you'll look cute. haha ;D

nunu

i love all of your looks you are really talented! aww your bf is so cute for doing that!!
don't you work for MAC anymore?