2007 Winter Collection's Mineralize Skinfinish(es)? Any ideas?

saniyairshad

So as per MAC's tradition to release a skinfinish every year close to December (Xmas) or part of their winter collections, what do u lovely ladies think, how is it going to be?
Will it be:
  • a re-release: let's hope (Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose, New Vegas, Gold Deposit)
  • a bronzer skinfinish
  • a gold skinfinish
  • a rosy-peachy-pinky skinfinish
Just wondering, it's interesting, and on that note, what do u guys think it'll be called?
Something funky like...*i'm blank* u lovely ladies would probably come up with something...
smiles.gif

mzreyes

that would be GREAT if the above mentioned msfs were re-released. i could die happy. lol.

AudreyNicole

I have no idea, but don't forget, there are usually MSFs released with the summer collection in July too! Just in time for my birthday!
winks.gif

SMMY

The recent winter msf releases are usually new, not repromotes, I believe. So hopefully something new again at the end of this year.

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
that would be GREAT if the above mentioned msfs were re-released. i could die happy. lol.

:dito:
let's hope for at least one re-release this summer!

MAC_Whore

I am really hoping for another all MSF collection like Gold Play for the summer launch. Bring it on, MAC!

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I will say that I am hoping for the re-release of Petticoat soon!
smiles.gif

Petticoat is a GREAT one. My guess is that if they ever put that out again, they may change the name. Petticoat sounds pretty specific to Lingerie in my opinion. I guess you never know though! I wouldn't mind seeing this one come back.

I am good on stereo rose right now. (I have three) But since it is my HG blush I would probably buy another just because its amazing. What I REALLY want is pleasureflush. It's the LAST one I need and I wasn't around for rococco. I will not pay 175 for it on ebay, so I will just have to live without it I guess! Another one I would like to see is so ceylon. I love that one.

As far as new ones go, I want to see a peachy skinfinish with some bronze and gold veining. A peach with some actual color pay off though. I think that might be my dream skinfinish.
smiles.gif

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I am really hoping for another all MSF collection like Gold Play for the summer launch. Bring it on, MAC!

ME too! Although I would be BROKE. I guess it can't be any worse than danse was for me though, specially if they just stick to 6 skinfinishes. If they re-released some colors that I already have I probably wouldn't need six anyway.
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

wow...i would love it if they just released a whole MSF collection...ohhh my...i know i would be broke...as a joke...it wouldnt even be funny...all of them would have to be mine:p

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I'd love one that looks like Dollymix Blush!
smiles.gif

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHhhh I would love a real pink MSF...like Doll-face or something...hehe:p

bellaetoile

i'd love a true, baby pink color. porcelain pink doesn't show up on my skin, and stereo rose seems a little orange (though it may be the veining on mine.

a deep plum color. think petticoat, but with a richer purple hue. maybe some gold veining.

a true bronze. gold deposit + shooting star, but a bit darker. a nice contour for the darker girls.

nausea

as the matter of fact there is a nice variety of msfs for those who are after a bronzy type of color; and not to many simple "morning" blushers or highlighterz..
so what i would reeehiihiiieealy like to see next is a rerelease of them pinks - porcelain pink (which i adore), petticoat, stereo rose - or a new one
or another highlighter like pleasureflush or lighscapade - or ofcourse an other one..
hmm.gif
.. hrrrm...
:bye:

saniyairshad

Quote:
as the matter of fact there is a nice variety of msfs for those who are after a bronzy type of color; and not to many simple "morning" blushers or highlighterz..
so what i would reeehiihiiieealy like to see next is a rerelease of them pinks - porcelain pink (which i adore), petticoat, stereo rose - or a new one
or another highlighter like pleasureflush or lighscapade - or ofcourse an other one..
hmm.gif
.. hrrrm...
:bye:

I totally agree with you. I would love to see a real nice pink, there are too many bronze ones out there...hmmm