2008 Specktra Raffle Donation Fundraiser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prncezz

So does that mean I don't get a ticket now?
ssad.gif

metoyou123

Wow how amazing these prizes are im just drooling over the Mac prize its so worth the donation thanks for doing this raffle
yahoo.gif

Janice

If you left your name off your ticket and I can't track it back to you I reply to the paypal email and ask your username. No worries, I'll make sure every ticket is accounted for!
thmbup.gif

prncezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
If you left your name off your ticket and I can't track it back to you I reply to the paypal email and ask your username. No worries, I'll make sure every ticket is accounted for!
thmbup.gif

Thank you! That's SO exciting!!!
greengrin.gif

rbella

I feel like I might poop my pants everytime I look at that last pic. Holy Shizz, that is a lot and a waaaayyyy generous of you, Janice.

xeresare

Hi everybody, I'm quite new at specktra, I used to read the forum and look for information but it's the first time I post something.
This lot it's so amazing! I'm not very sure how it works, but I've made a donation, to see if I'm lucky with the silver or the gold lot
mac_haul.gif
Janice, you are gonna give us number or just make tickets with our names? The winner will be posted here or you will contact them? Thats so exciting!

Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish And my english is not as good as I would like
thmbup.gif

luckycharms

Hi everyone
winkiss.gif

I just arrived and I'm so excited to be here. I wish I knew that this site exist.
Anyhow, I would like to join this 2008 Specktra Raffle, is it still ongoing ?
What are the advantage of being a premium member ?
th_confused_new.gif

Janice

When a member donates or becomes a premium member I write their username down on the back of the raffle tickets. It's very old fashioned so you won't get a raffle number, but the drawing IS based on the numbers on the tickets. I'll use random.org to generate the numbers of the winning raffle tickets by entering the beginning and ending sequence of the ticket numbers.

If you're wondering what benefits there are to becoming a premium member this thread should prove helpful.
smiles.gif

http://specktra.net/f182/specktra-ne...rmation-48242/

kerbear

janice i bought a ticket but forgot to put my username on the paypal thing (i know i am a silly chicken=-D). but my username is in my e-mail address, so hopefully you can match it up. thankyou.

Sabrunka

I'm gonna donate 25$
smiles.gif
I like the sound of one extra ticket!!! And since it comes to 31$ Canadian, it's like it worked out perfectly that I get the extra ticket haha.

The prizes look DEEELISH btw!!! Any of them would make me happy!

And oh yah.. I did enter my username in the box but for some reason I have a fear that it won't show up?!?! If not it's the same as my e mail lol.

luckycharms

Janice,
I was trying to donate through paypal but it wont let me because it says my address is wrong. I guess it is because i reside overseas.. any help ??

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycharms
Janice,
I was trying to donate through paypal but it wont let me because it says my address is wrong. I guess it is because i reside overseas.. any help ??

I live overseas too, and I had no problem donating. Are you able to use your paypal account for payments etc.? If it's been a while since you used it, something might not be up to date.

luckycharms

YAY ! I just made a donation. Fingers crossed that I win any of the lovely prizes.

@Jinni
th_wink3.gif
thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.