2015 MAC Collection Calendar

jennyap

Umm, we just got the Berry Black Friday collection, but it's a Lustre Lipstick, not a Patentpolish.

View attachment 50206

I'm pretty sure we knew about this too. @erine1881 said there were two collections listed for Black Friday - so perhaps they are releasing the lipstick as one, and the patentpolish as the other (never mind that they have the same name and colour description...) :crazy:

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I'm pretty sure we knew about this too. @erine1881 said there were two collections listed for Black Friday - so perhaps they are releasing the lipstick as one, and the patentpolish as the other (never mind that they have the same name and colour description...) :crazy:

North America has the patentpolish, Europe has the lipstick. Hence the lustre finish... I think...

Its just a shame that the lipstick is a lustre, it would've been killer if it was a matte/retro matte or even a frost.

If if it was a frost, it would've been what Tribalist should've been.

shellygrrl

Staff member
attachment.php

Can you see it now, Marsha and Shars?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Some new collections / products! :wavey:

Susanne Bartsch Collection
- two sets of lashes: Curlicue Lash, On Top Lash
(promo pics and info on MACKarrie's Blog: MacKarrie Beauty-Style Blog: MAC Susanne Bartsch LE)

In Extra Dimension Waterproof Mascara

Harrods Kinda Sexy Lip Palette
(maybe Harrods exclusive? Don't have info on the shades)

Year Of The Monkey
all perm products (Modern Mandarin Blush, 3 e/s, 4 l/s, etc)

Shars

Did the Brooke Shields thread disappear? I was trying to find it via the search option but it only brings me to this thread and the 2016 thread. I just wanted to post that the Gravitas palette seems to have been restocked on Nordies in case anyone was still after it.

Latest posts