80's FOTD

ashley8119

I went to this 80's thing, so I decided to take some pictures to see how the makeup looked in comparison to how it looked in the mirror. Granted I wasn't born until the last year of the 80's, and only 4 conscious months of the 80's don't really cut it as an '80's kid'. But I tried anyway.

Products Used:

FACE
Maybelline Matte Mousse foundation in Light 2
MAC Dollymix blush
MAC Petticoat MSF
Stila Kitten e/s (highlighter)

EYES
Skinmarket (discontinued brand) eyeshadow in a really light blue-ish teal color
MAC Parrot e/s (over the teal color)
LA Colors loose eyeshadow powder (yellow)
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Maybelline XXL Mascara

LIPS
MAC Girl About Town l/s
MAC Pink Poodle l/g

l_381332124fe74a2aa9e09764096d6bab.jpg

l_c9dda41ea9114daeb58f80f13f42d939.jpg

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
cute!
you remind me of the singer Tiffany.

lol was thinking the same thing!

M.A.C. head.

This is so cute.

You're gorgeous! And your hair is to die for. Don't ever dye it, or otherwise process it...or I will find you...

ashley8119

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
This is so cute.

You're gorgeous! And your hair is to die for. Don't ever dye it, or otherwise process it...or I will find you...

Thank you! Well, this red isn't my natural color. I'm a natural blonde. I use Loreal Superior Preference "Intense Red Copper" for this red. A lot of people think it's natural! Haha.

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
Thank you! Well, this red isn't my natural color. I'm a natural blonde. I use Loreal Superior Preference "Intense Red Copper" for this red. A lot of people think it's natural! Haha.

So stick with it! It looks wonderful on you, and let everyone think its natural :]

Gorgeous look, I hate you for being albe to pull of everything. xDD

joey444

Quote:

NO WAY!!! You totally look like a natural redhead! You look great..

pyxystixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
lol was thinking the same thing!

I thought the same! So girl if a couple of us think you look like Tiffany then you nailed the 80's look!

kariii

Quote:

You had us fooled, haha! You look amazing and girl about town is so perfect for you!