A blusher that is like Pink Swoon but MORE pigmented?

Doowop

I love Pink Swoon but it is not pigmented and it takes me lots of swipes to bring the colour out! Any recommendations from any brands?

teaberry

Pinch O Peach.. Next to Pink Swoon they look extremely alike in the pan. I especially went to MAC today to buy Pink Swoon, but ended up getting Pinch O peach cos it had better depth and colour payoff on my NC42 asian skin. Pinch O peach is not peach at all..! at least not on me anyway..

LMD84

hhmmm to me the HK tippy blush looked quite a similar kind of pink but more vibrant. plus a little goes a long way. you may be able to track it down in a cco or the clearence bin because it was limited edition.

jenee.sum

hmm...if you have access to Nacara, they have a really bright one like pink swoon. not as hot and vibrant as HK Tippy. i don't have pink swoon side by side the Nacara one, but i think they're pretty similar, and i think a little goes a long way for the Nacara one.

the 3rd one:

fardjouerogner.jpg

dietcokeg

smashbox radiance blush - supeeeer pigmented pink - u cna apply as much or as little as u want 2 get the rihgt colour

MizzTropical

I'm not sure of an exact dupe, but you can try wearing a cream colour base or a good primer underneath to help the color pop more.

BEA2LS

depending on your coloring, NARS desire might be bright enough for you.. it's an HG for me but it does go on soft

xKiKix

i was just about to suggest nars desire, it does look a little too pink in the pan but once you apply it it'll look softer but of course, do keep in mind that to apply with a light hand and build up the coloring since it is more pigmented.