A Muse items are up!

mzcelaneous

Hope my DF doesn't get upset, I just bought all the e/s and MSF's
icon_eek.gif
. I'm even thinking of hitting up one of the stores 'round here this thursday to see the lippies in person. Yikes!

juli

hmm i just placed my order for all the MSF's and eye shadows although I highly doubt I will use any of them any time soon.
Then lip 65 and ciao manhattan lip glasses.
Sorta on the fence about Be in and Factory made.

Can someone tell me how yellow is Be in and how dark is Factory made??

sigwing

My Shooting Stars were $24.

I got 2 of them and Heat/Element, Illusionary/Burning Ambition and Bright Side/Gallery Gal. I may need to go to Dillards to pick up the other e/s I wanted! I think I can wait now till Untamed....I think....

xstephax

i really hope it's just a glitch. i went all the way downtown to the prostore (because i heard they release collections a lil bit early sometimes) and they aren't putting it out until tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
I accidently got dumped into the Canadian site this morning (arround 8:40ish West coast time) instead of the US one. And the other two MSFs were sold out at that time. I don't really think the Canadian site sold out of the other two MSFs that fast. Is that really possible? I mean jeez. Anyway, I think its just a glitch.

Designergirl9

I got por'pink and shimpagne MSF's. I want to go to the store to see the ciao manhattan gloss and to get a back up pink maribu l/s