Academy Awards' 2007 Make-up Styles

summer6310

Kate Winslet looks 10 years older than her age, what happened???

I love Reese Witherspoon & Emily's nude lips, very elegant

Showgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I love Reese's hair. I used to have mine cut like that and looking at Reese's makes me want to do it again.

Her hair is cute, but what I found myself thinking when I saw these pictures of Reese at the oscars is that she should really have worn it UP with that dress to show off her shoulders and decollatage, having it down instead completely spoils the line : cute gown, cute hairstyle, but they just didn't "go" together IMHO.

LatinaRose

I love Reese Witherspoons look - she's hot!

I think most of the ladies wearing red lipstick look "pinched" around the mouth, esp Kirsten Dunst, for some reason I don't like her.

kimmy

red lips are it this season, i guess. daaang. nicole kidman is so gorgeous.
smiles.gif

miss_emc

I love Kate Winslet, i think she simply stunning and isn't afraid to be herself in this so superficial world we are living in today. I admire her for not trying to hide who she is, wether it be her fine lines or her curves, it makes her all the more beautiful IMO.

I also think Emily Bluntt looks amazing and I am loving Jennifer Lopez's dress! Even though Helen Mirren isn't pictured I think she also looked amazing and deserves a mention!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
....I think most of the ladies wearing red lipstick look "pinched" around the mouth, esp Kirsten Dunst.....

I know what you mean. Darker lipsticks accentuate already small lips, so that is probably the "pinched" look you are talking about. Yeah, Gweneth really has that too, huh? Some can really pull off the darker tones/tints of red though, IMO. Like Rachel Weisz.

Dark_Phoenix

I thought they all looked good except for Kirsten Dunst.

The raspberry/red look too garish on her, espcially with the light blue gown.