" Actually, this is an intervention"

elongreach

My friend used to gawk at the amount of time, energy, and money I spent on my hobbies. One of which is makeup. However, now, she's right there with me. Granted, not as bad as me, but she has this new idea she wants to be a makeup artist now.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
My friend used to gawk at the amount of time, energy, and money I spent on my hobbies. One of which is makeup. However, now, she's right there with me. Granted, not as bad as me, but she has this new idea she wants to be a makeup artist now.

Yeah. Strangely enough that happened to me too. But in my case this gal decided to start selling Arbonne. This was the same gal who always had snarky-a$$ remarks to make to me if she saw me touching up my MU at work.
th_LMAO.gif

sharkbytes

my mother teases me about it, but i've talked about it with her, and she does understand where i'm coming from. I just explained that while some people collect useless things that collect dust, I collect makeup that makes me happy, fuels my creativity, and actually gets used on a daily basis. And I've explained back2mac to her, and she loves that they recycle and that you get something free out of it.

Simply Elegant

Yes. My mom and sister ask me why I have so much and say I don't need it, but I like it and pretty much always have. It's not a problem because I do well in school, don't spend all my time on here and it makes me happy and isn't hurting anyone. Yet, they're being hypocritical because they ask me if they can borrow my stuff or ask me to do their makeup. It's just kind of annoying right now.

HOTasFCUK

My dad always asks me if the cap fell off when i was doing my make-up LOL and that you could chisel it all off....gee thanks LOL but when i show up to work wearing no make-up, my parents say i look "rough" and to put on some make-up so i look pretty and alive!! hahaha you can't ever win!!