After clinique talent plus interview

lovelivelife

I'm curious as to if anyone can help me with this. I did my talent plus interview yesterday, but she didn't tell me anything if I passed or didn't. She said the person I was contacting with to set up the phone interview would contact me. I'm not sure if I was just being put off or what. Most research i've done for clinique everyone seems to know if they passed their phone interview.

emeepink

what did you find out? i just finished my talent plus interview today and she didn't even let me know someone would be contacting me...bad sign?

jillybean

Those talent plus things are so odd, aren't they? You have no clue how you did but I think that's how it's supposed to be. I wondered the same thing when I went through it but they don't do anything about your hiring. They will give the info back to the counter manager (I think). I got called by the Store Manager (not anyone with Clinique) to tell me I got the job so I would just hold out for that or you could always call and check in, too. I know it didn't take a super long time, I suppose it's how fast they move.

My counter needed someone ASAP because the counter manager was going on maternity leave so that could have been why I heard so quickly. Plus, my counter only had 3 people (very small town) so that could have had something to do with it.