airbrushing questions!

ashley8119

[I hope this isn't the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong form, could a mod please move it for me?]

So I recently purchased an airbrush system and I was wondering if it's safe to use several different brands of airbrush makeup instead of exclusively using the brand makeup of the actual airbrush itself? I don't want to break my system or anything by using different makeup formulas if they're not compatible. It seems like they would be, but I'm very new to airbrushing. For reference, I have a Luminessair system and I was wondering if Graftobian or OCC airbrush makeup is compatible with my system.

Thanks so much in advance!

LC

ohh luminedssaire is quite different than like a real air brush compressor and gun. I'm not entirely sure, but i do know that occ or temptu sells sample airbrush foundations for like 5 bucks, you can try it out. I'm sure it wont hurt your system

InspiredBlue

Luminessair seems sort of fishy when you look at online reviews. There's a thread on MakeupTalk that is full of obvious spammers posting about how they love it, while the real people posting seem mostly negative.

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Luminessair seems sort of fishy when you look at online reviews. There's a thread on MakeupTalk that is full of obvious spammers posting about how they love it, while the real people posting seem mostly negative.

i agree, i've noticed that as well.