aire-de-blu

eve sh.

hello!

so here is mine fotd with danse collection.
i only got aire de blu pigment and i am quite happy about it.

Eyes:
UD Cherry to highlight
Aire de blue pigment all over the eyelid
UD Strip eyeshadow in outer corners
Benefit Bent Mascara
Collection 2000 brown liquid liner

Brows:
MAC Club

Face:
MUFE Face and body foundation
and Armani hydraglow on top of MUFE because it turned out too dark on me.
MAC Shimpagne Msf
Nars Madly blusher

Lips:MAC florabundance lipglass

110107-2.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...9/110107-1.jpg

Showgirl

Nice makeup, and you have a really pretty smile.

Is the Collection 2000 eyeliner you use the little stubby "inkpot" one which costs about £2? I swear by that stuff in the black and in the waterproof variety, its got a great consistency and one of the best liner brushes I've ever come across.... and its SOOOO cheap!!!

I prefer liquid liners with short, stubby, stiff brushes as I find it makes cats eye lining a lot more straightforward, and I discovered the Collection 2000 one by going round about three different shops and looking at ALLLL the testers for one with a decent applicator and to my surprise this one had a better brush than brands six times the price. I'm on about my fourth bottle of the black stuff, now (its one downside is that it dries up quite fast, but it costs £2!!! who cares?)

The silver and the blue ones i don't like so much though, they're a lot runnier than the black and brown.

eve sh.

Is the Collection 2000 eyeliner you use the little stubby "inkpot" one which costs about £2? I swear by that stuff in the black and in the waterproof variety, its got a great consistency and one of the best liner brushes I've ever come across.... and its SOOOO cheap!!!

I prefer liquid liners with short, stubby, stiff brushes as I find it makes cats eye lining a lot more straightforward, and I discovered the Collection 2000 one by going round about three different shops and looking at ALLLL the testers for one with a decent applicator and to my surprise this one had a better brush than brands six times the price. I'm on about my fourth bottle of the black stuff, now (its one downside is that it dries up quite fast, but it costs £2!!! who cares?)

you are right!

its a really good liner for that price!
cant see why i should pay 12-15£ instead of 2£.