Albatross vs Luster

snkatha

Hi ladies
I've been reading posts here and many recommend albatross and luster as great highlighters. My question is if you had to pick one which would be best? am torn because i want a highlight shade that would look great on me (nw45) but am unsure.
th_dunno.gif

which do you think would look best on my skintone? also a swatch of both on nw45 would be appreciated.

Blushbaby

Luster as an everyday peachy shade I think is more versatile. Albatross would suit you too though. I just took pics but my battery is dying so they came out crap. I'm recharging my cam and will post pics later.

Snootus0722

Another albatross lover here. I know it's 25 dollars but you will use it forever, so well worth the price.

Blushbaby

Get Albatross, there are loads of peachy shades on the market you can buy. I've yet to come across a highlighter like Albatross.

I don't reach for Albatross every day, but when I do - it gets the job done.

I think you should def buy Lovejoy in the future though!

snkatha

thanks for all the advice and the swatches.blushbaby now you've got me wanting lovejoy...will check it out.

Destiny007

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
There is a lovejoy/alabatross duo. I love mine.

Ditto! I think you have to order this on nars.com...don't think Sephora carries it.

mochabean

Albatross all the way! I have luster but don't reach for it that often. It really disappears on my NC42 skin. So I prefer Albatross!

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
There is a lovejoy/alabatross duo. I love mine.

I have the sin/albatross duo.
love.gif

pammy35

Ive tried albatross but I loved loved loved Kevyn aucoins candlelight!!.. check it out.. Also have a look at soft and gentle by MAC as a suggestion. x