Alien - Thierry Mugler

kaliraksha

Has anyone else tried the new Alien Sunessence? It's much lighter and fruitier than Alien... at least from the scent I got in the store.

Vicodin

so i'm a salesperson and a customer walks in and i was like hypnotized
greengrin.gif

i HAD to ask what she's wearing and couldn't resist buying alien the next day!

this perfume is amazing - for me it's liquid perfection
smiles.gif

i was a great fan of angel too, wore it for about 3 years whenever it got a little cold outside because it's a sweet/heavy perfume and i can't stand that in summer...

so, i absolutely LOVE alien, it beats angel by far IMO
smiles.gif

roLLerGrrL

Alien is such an addictive perfume. I don't wear it much as I have a lot of fragrances on rotation, but love it. Alien Sunessence is another one I love.
smiles.gif

Sabrunka

I absolutely LOVE this scent and so does my momma
smiles.gif
It`s amazing, very nice and lasts a long time!

CommeDesGarcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Has anyone else tried the new Alien Sunessence? It's much lighter and fruitier than Alien... at least from the scent I got in the store.

It is indeed lighter and fruitier, but when it comes to Alien, that's a minus in my file
sneaky.gif
Alien is just so damn sexy and femminine, that any lighter and more innocent versions just don't seem right.
th_DANCE.gif

roLLerGrrL

I love both Alien & Alien Sunessence. Alien is heavier & although it's still good in Summer, it's more of a cooler fragrance. Sunessence is just amazing in Summer. Definitely reminds me of the sun!

Excellent perfumes.
smiles.gif

Melanie1784

someone i work with was wearing this the other day and i thought it was so nice! if i had money i would be buying this!

meika79

Alien smells ok on me, but it smells absolutely wonderful on my sister. Whenever she remembers to put it on she always get complements.

BeautyPsycho

I love it, always get compliments on it. It's strong but not overpowering or headache inducing, it's very long lasting. I adore the bottle, purple is my favorite color.

Angel, on the other hand, made me nauseous.

sleepyeyedgirl

I prefer Alien over Angel--I feel this scent is quite unique--there is nothing that smells like it...for those who think Alien is too strong, perhaps you could try the new eau de toilette, or even a summer version...I have at this time I believe 3 varieties of Sunesscence--i love these even more than the original Alien...a little creamier.