All Peach Blushes!!!

Sarah Caron

Melba and Peaches are pretty similar, but Melba is WAY more pigmented... I did two passes of Melba to get that color. I had to do about 10 passes of Peaches. Both are lovely, but Melba is my all time favorite blush!!!

tats

Illamasqua powder blushes Lover, Excite and cream blush in Rude (all VERY pigmented)

kpxgenie

Melba and Peaches are pretty similar, but Melba is WAY more pigmented... I did two passes of Melba to get that color. I had to do about 10 passes of Peaches. Both are lovely, but Melba is my all time favorite blush!!!
Thanks for this! I have peaches & it is pretty but sheer. Looks like I'll be grabbing Melba next!

Audrey C

Peach/corals are my favourite blush colours. Without quite intending to get this many, my collection now has:

MAC:
Melba
Peachykeen
Immortal Flower
Modern Mandarin
My Paradise
Marine Life
Flower Fantasy
Flatter Me

NARS:
Liberte
Torrid
Day Dream

I'm doing some pruning, but none of these are going anywhere!

User38

Stila self adjusting peach blush
2cents.gif

Audrey C

Peach/corals are my favourite blush colours. Without quite intending to get this many, my collection now has:

MAC:
Melba
Peachykeen
Immortal Flower
Modern Mandarin
My Paradise
Marine Life
Flower Fantasy
Flatter Me

NARS:
Liberte
Torrid
Day Dream

I'm doing some pruning, but none of these are going anywhere!
I ended up swapping out a couple of colours and adding in MAC Ripe for Love,Hourglass Dim Infusion and Bobbi Brown Fresh Melon Pot Rouge. I'm always happy to replace an item with a more flattering colour or finish.

SloanePeterson

I posted these under the Covergirl discussion but it seemed appropriate to post here as well.

I am a huge fan of peach blush and my newest find is Covergirl Clean Glow in Peaches.

It's a beautiful blush with three peach-hued shades, a light, medium, and dark. I find the best way to use it is to swirl your brush through all the colors and apply. I had to apply two layers because it goes on very light.

I'm really enjoying it so far. This is the first Covergirl product I've bought in well over 5 years and it is starting to change my mind about the line.