All Things Sephora

tamikajodha

Backstage Bambi and Armageddon just came up! (Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick)
Just ordered Vampira
yahoo.gif

Bcteagirl

Just ordered Vampira
yahoo.gif
Glad I could help!

A-Go-Go is now up too, so they may be slowly restocking them?

Never tried their lipsticks, I may like Coral Castle, will have to check that out next time I am in store. Does anybody have that one? (Painted love lipstick)

novocainedreams

Glad I could help!

A-Go-Go is now up too, so they may be slowly restocking them?
Thanks! I just ordered Vampira, along with another lip tar and some FAB face stuff....and I thought I would get away with only one order from the sale.
girlhaha.gif
Thank goodness for mrrebates.com 8% back too!

EDIT: Looks like it's OOS again!

Bcteagirl

Thanks! I just ordered Vampira, along with another lip tar and some FAB face stuff....and I thought I would get away with only one order from the sale.
girlhaha.gif
Thank goodness for mrrebates.com 8% back too!

EDIT: Looks like it's OOS again!
Glad you caught it! Vampira may be gone, but 4 other colours are still up anyway. Good to know the code is still working, it is well after midnight here.

thefbomb

Eatons had all in stock except L.U.V today!
Damn it, the girl told me they didn't have mau5, had I known they did I would've gone to buy it w/ my 15% and probably would've gotten another. Wish I saw this earlier and could've maybe gone but I fell asleep. I'm so irritated that the chick there told me they had them all except mau5, when I could've used my VIB code

Jaymuhlee

Hourglass palette back up (listed as coming soon) on Sephora website!

http://www.sephora.com/ambient-lighting-palette-P382309?skuId=1606086

All the reviews are there, they must have saved the page.
I just signed up for the email notification when it's back in stock so fast!

novocainedreams

Huge thanks to @Yazmin for going out of her way to get me the KVD lipsticks in Mau5 and LUV! These are some of my favorite formula liquid lipsticks, I already have Outlaw, Jeffree, Backstage Bambi and now adding Vampira, Mau5 and LUV. I think I may end up getting a few more at some point(Berlin and Bachelorette), they stay so well and are pretty comfortable for a matte.

purplevines

Damn it, the girl told me they didn't have mau5, had I known they did I would've gone to buy it w/ my 15% and probably would've gotten another. Wish I saw this earlier and could've maybe gone but I fell asleep. I'm so irritated that the chick there told me they had them all except mau5, when I could've used my VIB code
Aw well, it was in the wrong display spot so she may have not noticed? Sorry that sucks! November is just around the corner Haha