All Things Sephora

Monsy

I would totally call like NBC investigates or something like that on this BS "we prefer you bought something more expensive". World needs to know about how they treat their customers.
I would raise hell honestly

Shars

Since I like the #55 brush, I picked up that and the mirror
girlhaha.gif
! Anything floral lol I like!!
I'll probably end up with the brush too! I got my sister to grab 4 of those $9.99 #54 ones from SiJCP
girlhaha.gif
so I'm going to chill first and then get this #55 lol.

shontay07108

I sure as hell don't need that #55 because I have one that I stopped using lately b/c I prefer the Beauty Blender. I love florals, though. Sephora is tempting me b/c that brush+the mirror and the HD foundation adds up to the $89 I need to re-rouge exactly. :lol:

Shars

I sure as hell don't need that #55 because I have one that I stopped using lately b/c I prefer the Beauty Blender. I love florals, though. Sephora is tempting me b/c that brush+the mirror and the HD foundation adds up to the $89 I need to re-rouge exactly.
lol.gif
It's a sign!
th_thdeadea.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I sure as hell don't need that #55 because I have one that I stopped using lately b/c I prefer the Beauty Blender. I love florals, though. Sephora is tempting me b/c that brush+the mirror and the HD foundation adds up to the $89 I need to re-rouge exactly.
lol.gif
th_thdeadea.gif
Then what are you waiting for!!!
girlhaha.gif
Re-rouge so you can be miserable like the rest of us Rouges!!!!!

shontay07108

A few hours ago I was going to get a couple of the new KVD shades, but I don't know what to make of them. Certain shades look different everywhere I look. Plus, I tried almost all of the original shades and only two didn't make me look like an assclown. I'll have to wait for more swatches or to see them in person.

thefbomb

A few hours ago I was going to get a couple of the new KVD shades, but I don't know what to make of them. Certain shades look different everywhere I look. Plus, I tried almost all of the original shades and only two didn't make me look like an assclown. I'll have to wait for more swatches or to see them in person.
I hear you on that one. some shades look so different in certain swatches. Then theres shades like Outlaw, Nosferatu and Santa Sangre that all seem similar to me so I dont know if I should stick to Outlaw and forget the other 2

dash4

Exactly!!!!

iagree.gif
So ridiculous!!!!

So typical-----or just give you a rubber band for $1

AMEN
angelic.gif
For him to say they would rather her spend more money is insane. Most of us realize that from a business perspective - the company doesn't like people ordering a $1 product (and rewards) and having to ship it free. The question is - why didn't THEY realize it when THEY formulated the promotion?
hmm.gif

Oh that is right.. They did bother thinking about that because the promotion is much more enticing when it says 'NO MINIMUM PURCHASE' ..

The thing that disgusts me - is they accused her of wrong-doing (breaking TOS).. when according to TOS.. she did nothing wrong. That is beyond insulting and disrespectful.

Mayanas

i looooooove me some nordies and they're customer service alone keeps me coming back for more!!! they forgot my bag as well and sent it separately-thank goodness!! I always like to take advantage of free goodies. what occ lip tar did everyone get??? did anyone peep the mini hourglass powder in DIM? hopefully they'll do more like that cuz a full size you'll never finish a full one in a lifetime!!
Yep, love Nordies! I got the red lip tar - test tube I think its called.
I got a blue no happy buuu

pinkcrush

Wow all this drama is crazy! They need to be regulated for sure! The stores r no better in some cases... An associate once told me I couldn't get 2 perks because I wanted two Lancôme eye makeup removers... Then he had the balls to ask how I liked the remover next visit!!! It was shade, I tell u lol! If I have enough points I should be able to get wutever the hell I want! #thenerve