All Things Sephora

dash4

Opal pressed skin perfector freebie is OOS (liquid and poured are still available) ..

I order Kat Von D liquid lippies and got poured perfector for my freebie... literally started to make a 2nd order to get the pressed.. but I got scared after reading about people being banned from online shopping with Sephora for abusing the promo code.

I had it all in my cart ready to go in case I decided to be a rebel.. which I did.. but now it is gone..
001_unsure.gif

O well, it is probably best. I don't want them cutting me off.

thebloomroom

Opal pressed skin perfector freebie is OOS (liquid and poured are still available) ..

I order Kat Von D liquid lippies and got poured perfector for my freebie... literally started to make a 2nd order to get the pressed.. but I got scared after reading about people being banned from online shopping with Sephora for abusing the promo code.

I had it all in my cart ready to go in case I decided to be a rebel.. which I did.. but now it is gone..
001_unsure.gif

O well, it is probably best. I don't want them cutting me off.
They were banned? I was about to place a 2nd order to get the liquid perfector. I got the pressed earlier. Am I going to get banned if i place it..?

dash4

They were banned? I was about to place a 2nd order to get the liquid perfector. I got the pressed earlier. Am I going to get banned if i place it..?
Well, some people on sephora's messageboard claim they were banned for that reason. You never really know though - there could be more to the story than that.. but it scared me.

They claim they are only allowed to purchase in store now.
001_unsure.gif

thebloomroom

icon_eek.gif
What! Seriously
ohboy.gif
I do stuff like that all the time. geesh

What company bans their customers LOL!
I know! I shouldnt have to be afraid to make purchases online because I'm worried if I'll be banned.

SMH, those point gifts and samples are usually provided to Sephora for free with vendor purchases anyway, so why do they care? Don't provide flash shipping if you aren't prepared to handle the costs. Ridiculous.

elegant-one

I know! I shouldnt have to be afraid to make purchases online because I'm worried if I'll be banned.

SMH, those point gifts and samples are usually provided to Sephora for free with vendor purchases anyway, so why do they care? Don't provide flash shipping if you aren't prepared to handle the costs. Ridiculous.
So stupid. Instead of ticking off & banning their customers, why not just do the "code has already been used" disclaimer instead of banning! PR nightmare I say.

The rebel in me wants to do it just to see if they ban me
flower.gif

thebloomroom

So stupid. Instead of ticking off & banning their customers, why not just do the "code has already been used" disclaimer instead of banning! PR nightmare I say.

The rebel in me wants to do it just to see if they ban me
flower.gif
Well you just enabled me to rebel and to make another purchase. Whoops! I'm close to VIBR again and I don't know how this happened..
blink.gif

*reads chain of events on this page alone* Oh.... that makes sense.
busted.gif

Vineetha

:shock: What! Seriously :eek:hboy: I do stuff like that all the time. geesh What company bans their customers LOL!
:werd: if they really didn't want people to place multiple orders, they should have just limited the usage to once!! They are crazy!! First introduce it so that people (like me :haha: ) will place an unnecessary 25 dollar order bec of it and then cancel it because people are placing orders :huh: !! Lol well done sephora :clap: :eek:hboy:

dash4

It is crazy.. because most of the people being banned and/or having orders cancelled - are Rouge's.. Apparently there have been multiple threads on Sephora's boards, but Sephora has deleted a lot of them (but not all).. I dunno - maybe these people are mitigating what they did to get banned. But it made me freaking paranoid earlier. LOL.

EDIT: if you google 'Sephora' 'banned' 'promo' - you will see what I am talking about.

elegant-one

werd.gif
if they really didn't want people to place multiple orders, they should have just limited the usage to once!! They are crazy!! First introduce it so that people (like me
girlhaha.gif
) will place an unnecessary 25 dollar order got it and then cancel it because people are placing orders
huh2.gif
!! Lol well done sephora
clap.gif
LOL Exactly! Makes no sense at all!
cry.gif

stephshopaholic

Lol if you make a $25 order and they give you a free deluxe sample they probably got for free they have to be making profit anyway. What a joke to ban people you can't get any of their dumb promos without a $25 purchase

jenise

Lol if you make a $25 order and they give you a free deluxe sample they probably got for free they have to be making profit anyway. What a joke to ban people you can't get any of their dumb promos without a $25 purchase
Exactly!! I wish they would ban me CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Icecaramellatte

What the hell? LOL!!
Oooh I love the E&J fragrances. Will have to check out the lotions.

BTW: T posted the press release for the two new MUFE palettes and listed the shades. They are apparently both online exclusives. http://www.temptalia.com/make-up-for-ever-be-bold-be-unexpected-be-you-artist-shadow-palettes-for-fall-2015#more-202462

Shades below for ease of reference
Jamie Chung Artist Palette

• M532 (Sugar Coated Candy)
  • S642 (Sahara)
  • D320 (Golden Khaki)
  • ME108 (Steel)
Andreja Pejić Artist Palette

• I526 (Pearl Beige)
  • I544 (Pink Granite)
  • I662 (Amber Brown)
  • D652 (Celestial Earth)
I have 3 in the first palette and none in the second palette. However 2 in the second palette are in the little artist palette volume 1 and I was considering buying it.