All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Just imagine a head of hair that looks more like a bird's nest and a bright, bright baby pink lipstick that should've been left in the 80's. Actually, the hair gave me Medusa vibes.
lol.gif

elegant-one

Today in Sephora I saw that lady that followed me around a few months back. Oh, she greeted me for a change and put on her best nice lady voice. She looked a hot mess and I wished I had a cup of tea to sip and have a laugh about it.
Oh Shontay, I had this stupid thing happen to me in public a little while ago & for some reason, I thought you might get a kick out of it
ohboy.gif

I was in line at Joann fabrics waiting to check out & this "lady" cough kept standing RIGHT UP next to me in line, so I would move away & darn it, she would move almost right against me. I moved WAY away from her &
icon_eek.gif
she moved against me again. So after I checked out & leave the store - there she is! She is yelling at me in Spanish & then she calls me a biotch over & over & then she says I look like Mary Poppins
rofl.gif
I was like really? You know who Mary Poppins is LOL! I had on a JCrew white sundress so, I guess that flipped her trigger.
th_dunno.gif
lol.gif

I just ignored her which I think made her madder. Seriously, she was like 10 times my size & could have knocked me out so............
noworry.gif
Usually I will verbally flip right back at them, but wisdom to keep my mouth shut that day saved me I think
peace2.gif
lol.gif
People are insane anymore.

shontay07108

I went into Sephora today and came out with a sample of the new MUFE Ultra HD.  I got the old shade 117, 115 seemed too pink even though I think 117 might be too yellow.   The SA my friend and I talked to was amazing.  She was literally the nicest SA I've ever encountered.  I was telling her how a few months back I bought the LM Ritual bronzer and that I can't seem to make it work.  She encouraged me to take it back, but I feel so bad doing that.  I just returned a powder a couple weeks ago and need to return a KVD lipstick I got since it's super patchy, but I have the receipt for that one.  I just am afraid they're going to ban me or something.  I think including these items it'll be 5 things I've returned in the last year.  :sigh:
Take it back! 5 things in a year? That's nothing, don't worry. Sephora can be petty, but you will not be banned. You shouldn't be stuck with a product that doesn't work out of some kind of guilt.
[COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:sheep: [COLOR=0000FF] You should have covertly snapped a pic of her!!!!!   Then we could all sip tea and laugh about it!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    I can't wait to hear what you think of Opal!  I hope your skin behaves!!![/COLOR]
Taking a pic didn't even cross my mind because I was so delighted by that mess. I was a grinning fool. How do you expect her to sell makeup? :lol:
Oh Shontay, I had this stupid thing happen to me in public a little while ago & for some reason, I thought you might get a kick out of it :eek:hboy: I was in line at Joann fabrics waiting to check out & this "lady" cough kept standing RIGHT UP next to me in line, so I would move away & darn it, she would move almost right against me. I moved WAY away from her & :shock: she moved against me again. So after I checked out & leave the store - there she is! She is yelling at me in Spanish & then she calls me a biotch over & over & then she says I look like Mary Poppins :rofl: I was like really? You know who Mary Poppins is LOL! I had on a JCrew white sundress so, I guess that flipped her trigger. :dunno: :lol: I just ignored her which I think made her madder. Seriously, she was like 10 times my size & could have knocked me out so............:meh: Usually I will verbally flip right back at them, but wisdom to keep my mouth shut that day saved me I think :peace: :lol: People are insane anymore.
:haha: Wow! I was about to say I hoped you let her have it, but she's clearly crazy. Whatever her problem was it wasn't about you. Sometimes you have to just let those people go on their way, but man I hate when people are pretty much on your back in line or when they come up to the counter while you're there and lean on it because they're too damn lazy to stand on their own. Like, really?

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Wow! I was about to say I hoped you let her have it, but she's clearly crazy. Whatever her problem was it wasn't about you. Sometimes you have to just let those people go on their way, but man I hate when people are pretty much on your back in line or when they come up to the counter while you're there and lean on it because they're too damn lazy to stand on their own. Like, really?
I'm sure she was a sight to behold
greengrin.gif

Yes, what the heck is wrong with them
ohboy.gif
I like personal space in public. Yeah, usually I call them out but I think I wanted to live another day lol

boschicka

I'm sure she was a sight to behold
greengrin.gif

Yes, what the heck is wrong with them
ohboy.gif
I like personal space in public. Yeah, usually I call them out but I think I wanted to live another day lol
Goodness, what a crazy scene! I'm glad you lived to shop another day! And to brighten our days here!

boschicka

Um, so I was playing around on the Sephora website......"practicing" for the VIB sale in the fall, and in some way I'll never understand, my cart has 46 items in it! I'm going to have to pare that down just a tad somehow before November!

pandorablack

I went into Sephora today and came out with a sample of the new MUFE Ultra HD.  I got the old shade 117, 115 seemed too pink even though I think 117 might be too yellow.   The SA my friend and I talked to was amazing.  She was literally the nicest SA I've ever encountered.  I was telling her how a few months back I bought the LM Ritual bronzer and that I can't seem to make it work.  She encouraged me to take it back, but I feel so bad doing that.  I just returned a powder a couple weeks ago and need to return a KVD lipstick I got since it's super patchy, but I have the receipt for that one.  I just am afraid they're going to ban me or something.  I think including these items it'll be 5 things I've returned in the last year.  :sigh:
I have returned a Kat Von D eyeliner that dried out after a month, two kvd foundations and a kvd powder. They were a bit pissy about it but I don't care. It's just the wrong shade.

laurennnxox

I think I found a perfect combo of products to get a dewy summery glow that stays on my combo/oily skin and still looks really nice and beautiful! (But heaven knows I'm still going to buy the tatcha spray this weekend!!
lol.gif
)

I know it's going to sound like a helluva lot of products but it really wasn't too bad and I'm doing everything in my power to keep my face from melting right off in this 103F weather!!

-Skindinavia primer spray
-Dior Glow Maximizer Primer (suuuch a pretty bronzy gold primer)
-MUFE Ultra HD foundation
-Too Faced Primed and Poreless loos powder lightly dusted on my T-Zone
-UD All Nighter
-Guerlain Meteorites. Today I reached for the Du Dragon balls. My favorite!

Rinstar

Um, so I was playing around on the Sephora website......"practicing" for the VIB sale in the fall, and in some way I'll never understand, my cart has 46 items in it! I'm going to have to pare that down just a tad somehow before November!
LOL "practicing" for the sale

awickedshape

Oh Shontay, I had this stupid thing happen to me in public a little while ago & for some reason, I thought you might get a kick out of it :eek:hboy: I was in line at Joann fabrics waiting to check out & this "lady" cough kept standing RIGHT UP next to me in line, so I would move away & darn it, she would move almost right against me. I moved WAY away from her & :shock: she moved against me again. So after I checked out & leave the store - there she is! She is yelling at me in Spanish & then she calls me a biotch over & over & then she says I look like Mary Poppins :rofl: I was like really? You know who Mary Poppins is LOL! I had on a JCrew white sundress so, I guess that flipped her trigger. :dunno: :lol: I just ignored her which I think made her madder. Seriously, she was like 10 times my size & could have knocked me out so............:meh: Usually I will verbally flip right back at them, but wisdom to keep my mouth shut that day saved me I think :peace: :lol: People are insane anymore.
That's crazy omg I do hate when people come to stand alongside you or right up behind you in lines, ugh, back off my bumper!
Um, so I was playing around on the Sephora website......"practicing" for the VIB sale in the fall, and in some way I'll never understand, my cart has 46 items in it!  I'm going to have to pare that down just a tad somehow before November!
Lol I've got my cart ready, too lol