All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

I hate sheen on my lips so I love how matte they are. They are never too drying on me <3
Yeah, I didn't think it was drying at all, just too matte for me. And I'm glad that these products exist for people like you who love them!

And also....

nanaparty.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY!
nanaparty.gif

v0ltagekid

Yeah, I didn't think it was drying at all, just too matte for me. And I'm glad that these products exist for people like you who love them!

And also....

nanaparty.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY!
nanaparty.gif
Yea her liquid lipsticks have always been my favorites.... well now I tried Celebrity Skin by Jeffree Star and that one has won my heart!
I want him to come out with more nudes :p

Thank you girl! :D

ARmakeupjunkie

I love that the movie got my classmates listening to her music and loving it. I was hoping it would open them up to other things. It's probably different with kids now, but when I was growing up people looked at you funny for listening to anything outside of "black" music. It was like where are you from and what the hell is that. I grew up on MTV and loved rock and pop, but didn't really have anyone to talk to about it.
I have to say that is a problem I have had all my life. As someone who listens to a lot of country, I guess somethings will never change.

GlamMomAngel

RANT! So my friend bought me 2 items from sephora: my fav NARS foundation & the #55 brush. I went o exchange the brush for the floral #55. Then I went to use my foundation & the pump was broken & it leaked. I went to exchange. The system printed out a receipt saying the transaction was declined & I can't make returns without a receipt for 365 days. I'm like wtf?! This is my 2nd return without receipt! So they tell me it's nothing they can do & call the number. Well the SAs that work there know me so I snapped. I made them pull up an old purchase of the foundation so I can exchange because that bottle of was broken. Today I decided to call the number on the receipt & they tell me sephora is trying to limit the number of returns without receipts. You can only make 2 returns without a receipt before you are banned. I'm so pissed right now. I'm gonna write them.

DMcG9

Today I decided to call the number on the receipt & they tell me sephora is trying to limit the number of returns without receipts. You can only make 2 returns without a receipt before you are banned. I'm so pissed right now. I'm gonna write them.
That's insane, particularly because what you were trying to do is a product exchange for an item that was broken when you opened it.

GlamMomAngel

That's insane, particularly because what you were trying to do is a product exchange for an item that was broken when you opened it. 
Makes me not want to shop there anymore. Customers spend so much money in their stores. Hell we are the reason they are open & shitty customer service will have customers spending money elsewhere

Medgal07

I just got that Tatcha dewy skin mist
love.gif
It gives the prettiest natural skin glow. Nothing shiny or weird looking. Just pretty, smooth, hydrated youthful skin.
pompom.gif

When I sprayed the first pump it was scant & slightly blobby & I thought noooooooooooo I got Lauren's goofy pump!
girlhaha.gif
but the 2nd & 3rd sprays were a very fine nice mist.
Yay!! Glad you like it Sis---the full size atomizer didn't give me any trouble. What I love about this stuff is that you can immediately see a difference.

Icecaramellatte

I don't understand this. If it is a product you can only get at Sephora, why is this an issue? Also, can't they just look up your purchase. I see the list of purchases under my account. I would think they could too.

Medgal07

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a fun day. I so want to go Kayaking!!!! I went to check out an 80 foot zip line that goes through the tree canopies & over a small lake
pompom.gif
I can't wait to try it. My daughter in law called me to say that she would come home to go zip lining with me. My hubs & son both have a fear of heights so they can just sit & watch us LOL.

Thanks for the primer info. I would love to try it out too.
girlhaha.gif
Move over guys and let the ladies show you how it's done!!!!!

Medgal07

Yes, immediate results...that's what we like right! I will have to get the full size now.

LOVE how it looks on nekked skin so much! You're my Sis, of course you know what I like!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
flower.gif
YES!!!! .....and no monkey balls smell!!!
smash.gif
Not just Sis---TWIN---We're twins!!!
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif

KiKi Kontour

Hey Kiki----directly from their web site and/ or Barney's. You need this love!!!
Those are the exact words I dread hearing from u
thud.gif

FYI: my blog is up and running now FINALLY lol so check me out...I think my link's in the signature

(link removed by mod. Please keep the links confined to the signature, thanks!)

shontay07108

This peer pressure is too much for my precious mind. I just ordered that Tatcha spray. Travel size, though because that price :crazy:. It better be good.

msvluvsmac

Hi ladies!! I got my Marc Jacobs coconut primer on Friday and used it yesterday, wanted to give u guys an update. I wore it under my Too Faced Born This Way foundation, which is one of my faves (I have dry skin, so I was looking for a primer to help me look a little more hydrated) I spent most of the day at the beach, it was part of my birthday celebration. I went on a Kayak and ran on the sand, my foundation stayed put! The primer definitely helped with longevity and it looked awesome at the end of the night. I am truly impressed. Usually around my mouth I get dry patches throughout the day and it's super visible under foundation, but the primer eliminated that concern. I also think it smells nice, and the smell doesn't linger. So far so good, I LOVED what it did for me, totally worth it IMO :)  :yahoo:
Happy birthday!! Today is my birthday too. Enjoy!