All Things Sephora

starletta8

I'm just not that excited about this event tomorrow.... I'm sitting on more than 10K points, so obviously they mean nothing to me. Gimme discounts... or deluxe samples!

elegant-one

Like for real!!! I'm rouge through 2016 so I have no loyalty to Sephora at this point. If I can't get a decent % cash back it's pointless----pun intended!!!
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
Exactly!

starletta8

Here's the ironic part: I'm struggling to figure out what to purchase tomorrow morning. I've hit that picky point in my collecting hoarding collecting.

shontay07108

:rofl: Soooooo funny that you said that because when I was at that Sephora, I complained to the 2 managers that asked if I needed help about them not ever having anything I wanted - they asked if I wanted some CHOCOLATES :shock: :lol: Stupid me, I said NOOOOOOOOOOO because it seemed so condescending at the moment, but then I wished I would have gotten them for the hubs who very patiently waited for me LOL!
Hell, if they really wanna show appreciation for us they should let us get a full sized product a couple of times a year. Make the value based on what level of VIB you're up to. Like Rouges can get a full sized foundation or something up to $75 and so on. I mean just an idea. Not only are we offered sample sizes, but it's samples of crap we don't want. To get people really excited why don't you offer a full sized product based on our previous purchases? Why is this so hard?
I'm just not that excited about this event tomorrow.... I'm sitting on more than 10K points, so obviously they mean nothing to me.  Gimme discounts... or deluxe samples!
I didn't even consider going. I hate going anywhere on a Sunday, especially the mall. Plus, I hate being there when a lot of other people are there because they are rude and just bump into you and expect you to jump out of their way. That sets me off more than just about anything. Also, there's nothing I need right now. I've decided against the Hourglass powders b/c they have bismuth oxychloride. I was looking at that Too Faced foundation, but again, they seem to skimp on the shades. The darkest shade seems like it would fit, but just like MJ I think the undertones will be off. Seriously, it's 2015, do better. Also, there's just something about Too Faced, Stila and Benefit that I can't take seriously while their prices keep inching up.

LV2EVOLVE

Here's the ironic part: I'm struggling to figure out what to purchase tomorrow morning. I've hit that picky point in my collecting hoarding  collecting.
Just pick up the free bag, LOL! I'm in need of a fragrance, since I've finished both of mine. I prefer sets. I miss the Chanel Chance Tendre set from holiday 2014. Has anyone noticed a weird scent change with Tendre when you reach the bottom? Something is wrong with mine. I hate to say this, but it smells like stale urine. No lie.

elegant-one

I was looking at that Too Faced foundation, but again, they seem to skimp on the shades. The darkest shade seems like it would fit, but just like MJ I think the undertones will be off. Seriously, it's 2015, do better. Also, there's just something about Too Faced, Stila and Benefit that I can't take seriously while their prices keep inching up.
YES! That drives me so batty too! EVERYONE always bangs into my handbag & they never say they're sorry! Why can't they see it & NOT hit it
sigh.gif

Yes, I agree on the whole darn sephora sample thing - YOU'RE hired Sis! I like your idea better.

LV2EVOLVE

YES! That drives me so batty too! EVERYONE always bangs into my handbag & they never say they're sorry! Why can't they see it & NOT hit it :sigh: Yes, I agree on the whole darn sephora sample thing - YOU'RE hired Sis! I like your idea better.
I always secretly hoped they'd send me a full sized product off of my loves list, especially when my budget is horribly tight.

Icecaramellatte

I bought so much stuff today I feel like I should keep myself home. I got nervous and put in a small order tonight. I wanted the Sephora brush on the sale page. I couldn't find it in the store today so I thought it might sell out tomorrow plus I wanted the blur gift and was afraid that would be gone as well. Terrible. I keep debating what if anything I should get. I have to remind myself it is only for points and its not a big deal. I may or not get some Nars stuff I wanted but then again Nordies is still doing double points tomorrow and that may be a better deal. At least you get cash to spend. Decisions, decisions.

laurennnxox

I just couldn't do it. I tried to hold off until tomorrow to hit up sephora... but I failed.
ohboy.gif
I grabbed a sample of the new MJ foundation and primer and bought a new toner (i was out). Now I'm not sure what to get at the event... lol oops! The lady doing my samples was so sweet. She totally filled up the little container with the foundation. Knowing that it only takes 3-4 dots for full coverage... this is going to last me a while if I like it! That's my kind of SA!
girlhaha.gif
Part of me hopes that I dont like the primer because I really need to use up all the stinkin' primers that I have. I actually have an unopened Tom Ford primer that I really should get around too after finishing up what I have open.