All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I really really like the Chocolate Bar. The shades & texture are very nice.

Can you believe that I was in an Ulta for the very first time 2 weekends ago! I had no idea what they even carried. It was awesome except they were sold out of items that I wanted. The displays weren't as gross as Sephora's but not all the clean either. I was happy to see that they carry Alterna - my favorite hair products.

How do you get coupons for Ulta, just sign up in the store or are they available other places?
I was trying my best to ignore this palette and it was swatching it that did me in. Before December I owned NO Too Faced products other than the Two Faced Shadow Insurance. Since then I've gotten

1. All Of My Favorite Things Palette
  2. Chocolate Bar Palette
  3. Melted Violet
  4. Melted Ruby
And I've gotten 3 of these 4 things in the last two weeks

shontay07108

I wore the ABH palette out today and love it a bit more than when I was just testing it. Probably because I made sure my application was more precise because I would be seen outside. :haha: I went to Sephora to check out YSL's Touche Eclat. My first time since they discontinued my beloved shade #4. I ended up with number 5 to use under my eyes. It's a bit more flesh colored which should make it more flattering than the BB eye brightener. The texture is so smooth, too. What I loved about TE is that it doesn't settle into lines.

duckrodeo

There's a pretty sweet sale going on at JCP Sephoras this weekend (I think the sale ends tomorrow)

Here's the list I got from my friend, some stores have limited stock, but you can probably call ahead and have them reserve some of the items for you, if you feel you can't live without some things :)

Kat Von D Ladybird and Sinner palettes for $20.00 each (reg $36)
Boscia Cooling Blue Mask for $17.00 (reg. $34)
Josie Maran 8 oz Body Butters for $18.00 (reg $35)
Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Gel Roller for $10.00 (reg $28)
Ciaté Corrupted Neons set for $7
Select Formula X polishes 50% off
Bare Minerals High Shine shadows $6 (reg $12)
Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating wash $15 (reg $27)
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes System $20 (reg $35)
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45 $12 (reg $30)

I got the KVD Sinner palette, Ole Eye Lift Gel and the Ole Color Correcting Cream (this was in the regular sale section, so I snatched it), Philosophy Microdelivery and the Too Faced Mascara. Spent $89 and saved $85. now I'm a Rouge again lol

purplevines

The highlighter in that LM perk is divine.. I have the full size but felt I had to get the 500 pt perk too.. I doubt anyone could hit pan on the full size.. you need such a tiny amount.. it is a stunning highlight.

I purchased the Hourglass ambient palette because I skipped out on it when it originally came out.. and when it was 20%. Do you guys think that palette is a must have? I was too scared to wait for the next 15% / 20 % off sale, but $58 is a little pricey for me, especially since I am totally in love with my Nars light reflecting powder -- I have that in the loose and powder version..

For people wanting the Too Faced chocolate bar palette.. This is off topic, but it is on HSN's website. $49 with free shipping.. if you're a NEW hsn customer you can get $20 off $40 and up purchases ( it has to be one single item worth $40 or more )... with the code: 20NEWSPRING --- the discount won't show up until your very last stop in the check out process but it will bring it down to just $29 with free shipping on the final page once you enter the code... I live in Texas and didn't even have to pay sales tax on mine (when I ordered it there was a special for a full size shadow insurance with purchase of the Too Faced Chocolate bar but that's over now..). I personally LOVE that palette.. I wasn't interested in it until I swatched it in Sephora.. and it is absolutely stunning.
That's an awesome deal

I've been trying my best to pretend that palette isn't a thing but I keep hearing about it!

GlamMomAngel

First Access for VIBR for a 500 pt Laura Mercier reward
aUrWeH9Wtaf5df-qEHkH_qBBaBH6D_NP5TtYynrowIFNr1RvX5WlvJxNc9JyGJEYfhJXcawpvEjwcjFsCmfGD2vtGzrcMouDeRNVsH-T9OG6eHtjB5dPkkmhgA=s0-d-e1-ft
2kqVsWEog9ip8gWPgHN_ScIwot82QkEMh01unRUfqoF1KCRvbvUGpnaiXsjt-ZlcBQ-Z6RPKoI0T9Gujvg5jxWLWLjTmvJqRw6Kq10WFAiv09eYxT2Ba0C-CNQ=s0-d-e1-ft

I like this 500 pt. I've been wanting the radiance primer & the baked highlight. & it has 5 items! I'm happy with it!

thebloomroom

Just went to my local SiJCP and picked up a BU of the Radiant Orchid Luminizer/Blush trio. I never get backups of blush!!! but its sold out online and just a unique color, I just love it. Looks perfect w/ MAC Heroine lippie or KvD L.U.V. so I feel like I'll be using this one very often.

I'm obsessed basically. They still had 1-2 more at my store.

MaryJane

I returned my Bite Deconstructed Rose lipsticks today. The colors are pretty but after buying several of the lip pencils from the Nars Final Cut collection, I realized I had enough spring/summer colors. On the bright side, my local Sephora just started selling Giorgio Armani! I exchanged the lipsticks for the Luminous Silk foundation. I got a sample of it last week and fell in love with it. I just wish it wasn't soooo expensive....$62. Ugh.

thebloomroom

Also did you guys have luck returning the Naked 3 Palette without the box? I decided I 100% don't want it.. but alas, no box..

DILLIGAF

On the bright side, my local Sephora just started selling Giorgio Armani! I exchanged the lipsticks for the Luminous Silk foundation. I got a sample of it last week and fell in love with it. I just wish it wasn't soooo expensive....$62. Ugh.
I've heard wonderful things about the Luminous Silk Foundations. When you finally get around to wearing it I would LOVE to know what you think.

novocainedreams

The highlighter in that LM perk is divine.. I have the full size but felt I had to get the 500 pt perk too.. I doubt anyone could hit pan on the full size.. you need such a tiny amount.. it is a stunning highlight.

I purchased the Hourglass ambient palette because I skipped out on it when it originally came out.. and when it was 20%. Do you guys think that palette is a must have? I was too scared to wait for the next 15% / 20 % off sale, but $58 is a little pricey for me, especially since I am totally in love with my Nars light reflecting powder -- I have that in the loose and powder version..

For people wanting the Too Faced chocolate bar palette.. This is off topic, but it is on HSN's website. $49 with free shipping.. if you're a NEW hsn customer you can get $20 off $40 and up purchases ( it has to be one single item worth $40 or more )... with the code: 20NEWSPRING --- the discount won't show up until your very last stop in the check out process but it will bring it down to just $29 with free shipping on the final page once you enter the code... I live in Texas and didn't even have to pay sales tax on mine (when I ordered it there was a special for a full size shadow insurance with purchase of the Too Faced Chocolate bar but that's over now..). I personally LOVE that palette.. I wasn't interested in it until I swatched it in Sephora.. and it is absolutely stunning.
I ordered the TF Chocolate Bar palette- with the shadow insurance, a week ago with the coupon, $31(I had to pay tax in CA) but still completely a bargain, considering a ful size shadow insurance is what, $19, and the palette is $49, even without the SI it's the best price it will ever be probably. I had been going back and forth about getting it every time a sale came around and finally decided there was no way it was going to get any better than that! It just came a few days ago, of course I am sick as a dog, but as soon as I am better I can't wait to try it out! I know it sells out pretty fast as soon as it comes back in stock, so anyone who wants it should jump on the coupon.

Audrey C

My Laura Mercier 500 point bonus arrived today; I've only tried the highlight powder so far. It's very nice; finely-milled and and glowy without being sparkly. It's whiter than any of the other highlighters I have, so it's a nice addition. It's a decent size; given my light hand with highlighters I'll likely never finish it. I certainly don't need the full-sized.

dash4

There's a pretty sweet sale going on at JCP Sephoras this weekend (I think the sale ends tomorrow)

Here's the list I got from my friend, some stores have limited stock, but you can probably call ahead and have them reserve some of the items for you, if you feel you can't live without some things :)

Kat Von D Ladybird and Sinner palettes for $20.00 each (reg $36)
Boscia Cooling Blue Mask for $17.00 (reg. $34)
Josie Maran 8 oz Body Butters for $18.00 (reg $35)
Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Gel Roller for $10.00 (reg $28)
Ciaté Corrupted Neons set for $7
Select Formula X polishes 50% off
Bare Minerals High Shine shadows $6 (reg $12)
Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating wash $15 (reg $27)
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes System $20 (reg $35)
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45 $12 (reg $30)

I got the KVD Sinner palette, Ole Eye Lift Gel and the Ole Color Correcting Cream (this was in the regular sale section, so I snatched it), Philosophy Microdelivery and the Too Faced Mascara. Spent $89 and saved $85. now I'm a Rouge again lol
Does anyone know if this ended yesterday? TIA.. :)

dash4

I was trying my best to ignore this palette and it was swatching it that did me in. Before December I owned NO Too Faced products other than the Two Faced Shadow Insurance. Since then I've gotten

1. All Of My Favorite Things Palette
  2. Chocolate Bar Palette
  3. Melted Violet
  4. Melted Ruby
And I've gotten 3 of these 4 things in the last two weeks
Yes, I was so surprised when I swatched it. I wasn't even interested in it but someone was in front of the Nars area, so I was just wasting time until she moved.. and it swatched like a dream.. It really is a stunning palette.. the shadow called Amaretto is my absolute favorite.. One of my next purchases will be the Melted products.. I swatched some in Ulta and fell in love.. however they were sold out of a lot of the colors unfortunately..

BrknFlwr85

I was browsing Sephora online and noticed that this was new from Marc Jacobs. I most likely won't be buying, but I do like the white packaging.

*I forgot to mention that it is labeled as Limited Edition

DILLIGAF

I was browsing Sephora online and noticed that this was new from Marc Jacobs. I most likely won't be buying, but I do like the white packaging.

*I forgot to mention that it is labeled as Limited Edition
Oh NO!!!!!! *covers eyes and hides wallet*

There are two colors in there I'm not exactly fawning over. Maybe that will help me to ignore it?

BrknFlwr85

Oh NO!!!!!! *covers eyes and hides wallet*

There are two colors in there I'm not exactly fawning over. Maybe that will help me to ignore it?
That's the same thing that was going through my head and with the price being a little high ($59), I can't justify it unless I love all of the colors.