All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

I can no longer find the Lit cosmetics kits on the site.. Am I missing something?
http://www.sephora.com/no-glitter-no-glory-kit-P383827?om_mmc=oth-fb-11152013-Lit&country_switch=ca

Not just you. I wonder if they are out. Would makea good black friday deal, but I kind of doubt it.

Fancieland

Thank you, Fancieland. What shade are you in foundation? I think I need the YSL in #5, but I'll have to check w/ Shontay. MAC Light Boost and Sephora Smoothing & Brightening concealer are also on my list. I wish I was near a MAC to try out theirs. I tried the Givency Mister Macaroon sample today which is too light, but I could swear I have glitter under my eyes now. I thought I was crazy, but nope it's there. I hadn't put on my eye shadow yet. I think its light reflective technology is not my taste.
I'm around NC50 in MAC (estimate) and Polynesia in NARS TM. I don't wear foundation much.

ChosenOne

Noooooooooo!!! I was holding out for the $20 off coupon to get the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things palette and now it's gone from Sephora's site!! You can't even find it in a search anymore!!
weeping.gif
I knew I was taking a gamble by waiting, and goodness knows I do NOT need more eye shadow, but still. I was looking forward to trying the brand, and it seemed like the cutest palette to start with! *sigh* I guess now I'll just have to hope I find it in store and hope no one put their fingers in it or anything.

Kaori

Noooooooooo!!! I was holding out for the $20 off coupon to get the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things palette and now it's gone from Sephora's site!! You can't even find it in a search anymore!!
weeping.gif
I knew I was taking a gamble by waiting, and goodness knows I do NOT need more eye shadow, but still. I was looking forward to trying the brand, and it seemed like the cutest palette to start with! *sigh* I guess now I'll just have to hope I find it in store and hope no one put their fingers in it or anything.
Boo :( hopefully it will come back online before that >.<
I was not taking any chances and bought all LE stuff during FF/VIB sales... and just few from that list sold out yet... I guess I usually don't pick hot items lol

I finished making my list for black friday yay all of it is a stuff to try out lol and just enough to get free shipping ;) Hopefully the blitz or fixit kit wont sell out until then.

The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Set for hubby
Smashbox Heat Wave Lip Gloss Set
Josie Maran Argan Hand Healers Set
Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment
Alterna Caviar Moisture Trio

LinenWhite7

So I tried a sample of the Korres Greek yoghurt sleeping facial that I got from Sephora and I loved the product so I wanted to repurchase. A friend told me that HSN carries Korres and usually has good values so I looked and they have a package of two Greek yoghurt sleeping facials and two Greek yoghurt moisturizers for $45, which is the price of one sleeping facial at Sephora. Then I created an account and found a coupon code that starts today (11/24) for $20 off a $40 purchase for new customers, so my total was under $30 shipped! Crazy, crazy deal.

meka72

What do you like about the sleeping facial? I saw it on HSN about a month ago and thought about buying it then. Unfortunately, I sporadically buy from HSN and probably wouldn't get the $20 but could get my daughter to order this for me. Thanks for your feedback!
So I tried a sample of the Korres Greek yoghurt sleeping facial that I got from Sephora and I loved the product so I wanted to repurchase. A friend told me that HSN carries Korres and usually has good values so I looked and they have a package of two Greek yoghurt sleeping facials and two Greek yoghurt moisturizers for $45, which is the price of one sleeping facial at Sephora. Then I created an account and found a coupon code that starts today (11/24) for $20 off a $40 purchase for new customers, so my total was under $30 shipped! Crazy, crazy deal.

Kaori

So I picked two items to make it over 40 and then it didn't ant to take a coupon, since a single item has to be over 40 =/ going to look again for something else >.<

Woot, got Deborah Lippmann Collection Starlight 6-piece Nail Lacquer for 24$ yay

and then I picked the lorac tantalizer lipgloss set with 5$ off and free shipping and caved in and got korres lip butter trio(the reds) which they hopefully adjust the shipping to half today, their S&H is expensive...

Here is review for the DL glitter set: http://www.burbbeauty.com/2013/10/deborah-lippmann-starlight-set-holiday.html *drools* *glitteroverload*

Bcteagirl

weeping.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72

What do you like about the sleeping facial? I saw it on HSN about a month ago and thought about buying it then. Unfortunately, I sporadically buy from HSN and probably wouldn't get the $20 but could get my daughter to order this for me. Thanks for your feedback!

I may be interested in this! It was very mild, very moisturizing, and it left my skin feeling great! I also had a sample from Sephora. I didn't try it until post-VIB, and price is what is scaring me off right now.

Edit: Thanks for the help. It appears they only ship to the USA and associated. Not to Canada. It is a GREAT deal though, check it out!

thejwlife

An FYI for folks that use filters on Instagram. Sephora has the really cool app A Beautiful Mess on it's site for FREE! I was just going to buy this app to add to my Instagram filters. So happy I got it for free. There are also cards in the store (like at Starbucks) that have a redemption code - if you needed an excuse to pop into the store today or tomorrow.

http://sephorashares.echocore.org

Bcteagirl

weeping.gif
Maybe some stores will still have it? Some stores here still have the give me more lip

thejwlife

weeping.gif
I just bought it today at a Sephora store. I also saw it at another SiJCP.

I think it's so weird how Sephora will remove something from the site when it sells out and then doesn't remove other things. I agree with @Bcteagirl check in the store.

MissTT

I hate when stores remove soldout items from their site. Leaves no access to reviews, instructions, etc. Suggestions for good waterproof brow pencils? I don't really like the brush on the Sephora one.

Bcteagirl

"It looks like that palette will be coming back into stock within the next couple weeks."

From the Sephora facebook about the favourite things pallette. Looks like you will get a second chance!

PixieDancer

OCC Mini Lip Tar x12 Set and Kat Von D Ladybird palette are both back in stock ladies!
Now I just have to decide if it's ok for me to keep buying for myself this close to Christmas! UGH

ChosenOne

"It looks like that palette will be coming back into stock within the next couple weeks."

From the Sephora facebook about the favourite things pallette. Looks like you will get a second chance!
This is awesome!!!
th_happy1.gif
Maybe I'll get to use that coupon that should be coming out soon on that palette after all!!!! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

Kaori

Hautelook has sephora by opi nail polishes for 3$ http://www.hautelook.com/event/42329sephorabyopiwb?&ETEID=876&ETMID=15143998

xoxo from temptalia for black friday:
URBAN DECAY: Get a 6-piece bundle of Revolution Lipstick for only $50 (a $132 value). Set includes the following shades: Jilted, F-Bomb, Catfight, Naked, Native and Protest. There’s also a killer travel bundle for the girl who can never be without her UD fix. Get travel sizes of All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, Supercurl Mascara and Eyeshadow Primer Potion, as well as the Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set, for $35 (a $72 value.

and for cyber monday: URBAN DECAY: Get the Smoked Palette and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Duo for $40 (a $58 value). Urban Decay is also throwing back to 2011 with a revival of the Book of Shadows Vol. IV, complete with a deluxe Revolution Lipstick sample. If you missed out then, now’s your chance to score one, and for only $25 (a $64 value).

Bcteagirl

So I thought I would try to put together a rough calendar of Sephora events. I only started paying attention when I moved in September, so I am likely missing a lot. Some of the dates are really rough estimates, if you remember better please alter. Please fill in what you know, and I will try to make sure we have a version with them all put together (Check further down in case there is a newer version you can add to). I do understand the dates may change from year to year. Hopefully this will help people better plan their purchases! :)

January:

February:

March:

April:

Chick Week: 15% off.

May:

June:

July:

August:

Triple points event? (It can take a few months for the triple points to go through)

September:

October:
Online Employee Appreciation: Was October 17-30. 20% off if you had someone that shared a code with you via email
Online and in store, but you can only use the code once.

November:

VIB: 20% off for VIB/Rouge.Mid-November, started at midnight.
Online/in store for both Canada and the USA

Black Friday: 10$ items on black Friday, possibly 20$ items on the Saturday. Started @ midnight last year.
Online and in store in the USA/Canada

December:

20$ off 50$ coupon: First week or so?

Boxing Day sale: ?

josephine90

Hautelook has sephora by opi nail polishes for 3$   http://www.hautelook.com/event/42329sephorabyopiwb?&ETEID=876&ETMID=15143998 xoxo from temptalia for black friday: URBAN DECAY:  Get a 6-piece bundle of Revolution Lipstick for only $50 (a $132 value). Set includes the following shades: Jilted, F-Bomb, Catfight, Naked, Native and Protest. There’s also a killer travel bundle for the girl who can never be without her UD fix. Get travel sizes of All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, Supercurl Mascara and Eyeshadow Primer Potion, as well as the Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set, for $35 (a $72 value. and for cyber monday: URBAN DECAY: Get the Smoked Palette and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Duo for $40 (a $58 value). Urban Decay is also throwing back to 2011 with a revival of the Book of Shadows Vol. IV, complete with a deluxe Revolution Lipstick sample. If you missed out then, now’s your chance to score one, and for only $25 (a $64 value).
Give me the lippies now!

Bcteagirl

Friends & Family sale is in November and VIB was after that.
Right you are. Does it look more correct now?

I don't know much about the friends and family sale. You need a code from someone who works there correct? And what is the discount usually? What were the dates this year?