All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

yeeeeees **chants** swatch swatch swatch swatch
cheerleader.gif
im gonna make a MG wishlist cuz utopia always out of stock WOMP WOMP!! but yea that dmn stila...ur right it looks good for a short period of time lol i think it creases so much cuz its chunky. i returned that and the matching liner (magnificient foil liner) cuz its nothin more than black gooey shadow with pigments **le sigh**
k! When I get home, give me like.... 2.5 hours :D
I'm sneaking in here while at work lol! #shhdonttellmyboss

v0ltagekid

Has anyone tried the Peter Thomas Roth's skintant mask magic?

http://www.sephora.com/skinstant-mask-magic-P387260?skuId=1627355

My skin has been breaking out non-stop recently and I'm looking for a mask for sensitive acne prone skin :(
This mask set is good for sensitive skin, but they won't help with blemishes. It's just to soothe irritated skin mostly and to soften it.
Have you tried supermud by glamglow? I recommend trying that, and maybe Peter Thomas Roth's anti aging face wash, it has glycolic and salycilic acid in it, so it treats the skin, and it has lemon/lime/grapefruit extracts that help with brightening and diminishing scars.

v0ltagekid

I love my ABH contour kit. I am excited that I have that many colors to work with. Bronzing, highlighting, contouring, setting, everything will be much easier. And I can mix colors to get the right color for whatever it is I am doing.
We didn't get a rep to come teach us lol, smh.... that would have been good.
First time I tried it on I looked CRAZY, my eye liner had never looked that bad lol!
Thick horrible uneven "cat " eye hahaha

kaira

This mask set is good for sensitive skin, but they won't help with blemishes. It's just to soothe irritated skin mostly and to soften it.
Have you tried supermud by glamglow? I recommend trying that, and maybe Peter Thomas Roth's anti aging face wash, it has glycolic and salycilic acid in it, so it treats the skin, and it has lemon/lime/grapefruit extracts that help with brightening and diminishing scars.
Thank you for the suggestions! :) I'm going to wait for the 3.3 oz to come back in stock to try it. I really really want to try the supermud by glamglow but it's so expensive lol. I'm hoping they will create a kit during the holidays to try.

v0ltagekid

Thank you for the suggestions! :) I'm going to wait for the 3.3 oz to come back in stock to try it. I really really want to try the supermud by glamglow but it's so expensive lol. I'm hoping they will create a kit during the holidays to try.
NP. Glamglow is pricey, but it definitely is worth the price. You get many many applications from there also. The face wash, yea definitely get the small one, it lasts for a really long time. U only need a dime size for your whole face. It;s awesome.

KiKi Kontour

did all my VIBR get the awesome email of the exclusive limited shyt we can get **rubs hands like birdman** that too faced lipstick set i've been wanting since last holiday season is back (spice spice baby n naked dolly lippies with the liner) and they have sets from tarte, buxom gloss duo, josie moran n etc

v0ltagekid

did all my VIBR get the awesome email of the exclusive limited shyt we can get **rubs hands like birdman** that too faced lipstick set i've been wanting since last holiday season is back (spice spice baby n naked dolly lippies with the liner) and they have sets from tarte, buxom gloss duo, josie moran n etc
what email?? what O_O
I didn't get that!
just now?
D:

v0ltagekid

i got it a few hours ago! its online only type sets
I just went back and looked at my emails, the one with the benefit liner at the bottom it links to those sets right?
There was no indication those were new or anything, but yea I haven't seen them around! I kinda want the tarte one with the exposed blush ;/ oh no.... what have u done... rip wallet

KiKi Kontour

I just went back and looked at my emails, the one with the benefit liner at the bottom it links to those sets right?
There was no indication those were new or anything, but yea I haven't seen them around! I kinda want the tarte one with the exposed blush ;/ oh no.... what have u done... rip wallet
yea i had the benefit liner email earlier. this vibr one has some bumble n bumble primer sample for free or some crap!! but yes u got it right...im tempted for the tarte set JUST for exposed n bronzer even tho i know dmn well i dnt need noooo more bronzers
ohboy.gif

JustNatalie

I mean.. at first I thought it was just me... that couldn't handle it. But at the Sephora I work at, 1 girl is the only one that loves it that's been using it since we got it, and it looks great on her. The rest of us either threw it away or gave it away because we don't get it lol. I have to admit after some practice I have been getting used to it, especially if you try to use the tip of it, and work fast, but obviously you don't want to practice when you NEED to get your make up done to go anywhere. So practice on your free time :/ Also I hate their makeup remover, ew got it in my eye and I had a white film of gunk stuck in there. It's not hard to remove at all, I guess people aren't used to true waterproof, but my neutrogena makeup removing wipes took it off in no time, sensa eyes by MUFE and my mac wipes all take it off no problem. 
Yes! The makeup remover blows! So disappointed, as I thought it would be great since it is supposed to go hand in hand with the "They're Real" product line! It doesn't even really take the stuff totally off either. I agree with you, my neutrogena wipes work just fine, and my sensa eyes is the TRUTH! When I tried the liner, I kept screwing it up and having to make the line thicker and thicker to "even it out" - and you do have to work fast as it sets pretty quickly. I am going to CRINGE when clients come in asking us to demo it on them... "I need an express eye in Benefit..." Ahhhhh! lol

JustNatalie

yea i had the benefit liner email earlier. this vibr one has some bumble n bumble primer sample for free or some crap!! but yes u got it right...im tempted for the tarte set JUST for exposed n bronzer even tho i know dmn well i dnt need noooo more bronzers :eek:hboy:
Wait... What? I always delete my sephora emails because I work there". I don't even pay attention to them. Am I missing something good? lol I hope it isn't for Bi points, because I only have like 200 something left... I spent all of mine on the Nars cult classic sets last month bc I didn't want to spend $ on Nars bc it's expensive. I like to blow all my $ on MAC instead. Lol. :dunno:

LiliV

All I have from Glam Glow is a sample of the eye treatment. Anyone use that yet?
I got the sample and used it a few weeks ago. NEVER AGAIN. Stung like hell and then kept burning even after I washed it off, definitely wasn't for my skin

thebloomroom

dying at all the They're Real liner reviews from y'all! literally loling at my desk right now. I ran out of UD Perversion pen (which ended up drying out so I don't want to repurchase), I may get a benefit liner to see what it's about but also pick up the UD perversion gel. I loved how the pen looked but the tip dried out like with other pen liners :\

v0ltagekid

yea i had the benefit liner email earlier. this vibr one has some bumble n bumble primer sample for free or some crap!! but yes u got it right...im tempted for the tarte set JUST for exposed n bronzer even tho i know dmn well i dnt need noooo more bronzers
ohboy.gif
I just got mine .. that's weird they go in batches :/

I don't need more bronzers or blushes.. but ugh.. and there's also a new set at QVC from It cosmetics and I have been wanting to try that too.. what to do D:

v0ltagekid

When I tried the liner, I kept screwing it up and having to make the line thicker and thicker to "even it out" - and you do have to work fast as it sets pretty quickly. I am going to CRINGE when clients come in asking us to demo it on them... "I need an express eye in Benefit..." Ahhhhh! lol
omg.. I'll run away.. i would be like ... nah girl try something different xD...
How are they gonna sell that.. how do they expect us to sell that!? :(

v0ltagekid

yeeeeees **chants** swatch swatch swatch swatch
cheerleader.gif
im gonna make a MG wishlist cuz utopia always out of stock WOMP WOMP!! but yea that dmn stila...ur right it looks good for a short period of time lol i think it creases so much cuz its chunky. i returned that and the matching liner (magnificient foil liner) cuz its nothin more than black gooey shadow with pigments **le sigh**

I can't find two of my pigments... that is driving me crazy.. but these are what I found.
My only complaint, the packaging, it's really messy to work with them. :/