All Things Sephora

Alysse011

I went back into Sephora to play with it today. I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. It's not creamy at all. It just sticks on the skin and settled into the lines on my hand and it came off as a bright white with a slight lavender shift. I would be amazed if this actually works on the face.

It doesn't work well on the face. I have light/medium skin, and it looked too stark even on my complexion.

shontay07108

HEY SIS!!!! Yep, when I tried them out, I felt the same way. I'm really loving the Algenist green mixed lightly with the YSL primer - divine.

HEY SIS! I was looking at the Algenist online, but I don't know if it's right for me. I have to go in and see it. I'm glad you're loving it.

It doesn't work well on the face. I have light/medium skin, and it looked too stark even on my complexion.

Suspicions confirmed. Thanks.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Well, Nude Skincare is leaving Sephora now and not next year. Last time I checked the Sephora app, there were only four products left. (The website shows seven.) I recently saw a rumour on Instagram that they're going to be sold at Target. Not sure when they'll launch there.

elegant-one

I know, right? I'd have thought SpaceNK US or direct through Nude's website (and really, they should let us order direct from their website anyway). Even Ulta would have been fine. But Target? :confused:
Yes, yes, yes! I so agree! Kind of surprised :( & very disappointed.

Monsy

So many brands can't afford to be in sephora/ulta any more. They are turning more to cvs, walgreens, target...

elegant-one

I was in a Sephora today. I only lasted a few minutes before I just had to run out LOL! I tested the Algenist corrector in pink & LOVED it...then I ran out. Its kind of a tween mall & it was overly crowded :scared::doh::rofl:

So, I went to JCrew & hubs snapped this pic of me trying a jacket on...which he loved & got it for me. :icon_cheers:

IMG_1498.jpg

elegant-one

Gorgeous as always

but flip flops in march? i am jealous

Aww, you are too sweet my dear :flowers: YES! I wear flip flops all :rofl:year long...even when its in the 30's or below. The elderly yell at me about it all the time LOL! It was in the mid 60's today.

Monsy

I love flip flops! Have you tried tory burch ones? I bought 4 pairs last summer. Although in midwest you can't really wear them year around but at least I try may to november

elegant-one

I love flip flops! Have you tried tory burch ones? I bought 4 pairs last summer. Although in midwest you can't really wear them year around but at least I try may to november

LOVE TB I have 2 pairs so far. :five: Flip flop twins! They are a staple for me...that & jeans LOL. They're so comfy & cute. I've worn them in light snow too.

boschicka

I was in a Sephora today. I only lasted a few minutes before I just had to run out LOL! I tested the Algenist corrector in pink & LOVED it...then I ran out. Its kind of a tween mall & it was overly crowded :scared::doh::rofl:

So, I went to JCrew & hubs snapped this pic of me trying a jacket on...which he loved & got it for me. :icon_cheers:

View attachment 52860

I adore that you shared this. Gorgeous!