All Things Sephora

shizzelly

Here's a swatch of Bite's Mauvember 2016 compared to last year's version. It was released yesterday in Cdn Sephora stores and online and is also available online for the US this year.
i apologize for the shitty bathroom lighting but it's evening. At the very least you can see that it's more of a pink mauve this year then the purpley mauve it was last year. It's still very nice and creamy :eek:

2015 on left, 2016 on right
View attachment 57269

So glad I ordered this year's, I have the one from last year but I figured it would be slightly different since the formula change! Thanks for the swatches!

MaryJane

Here's a swatch of Bite's Mauvember 2016 compared to last year's version. It was released yesterday in Cdn Sephora stores and online and is also available online for the US this year.
i apologize for the shitty bathroom lighting but it's evening. At the very least you can see that it's more of a pink mauve this year then the purpley mauve it was last year. It's still very nice and creamy :eek:

2015 on left, 2016 on right
View attachment 57269

I like the 2016 version better. I can't do purple-mauves with my coloring. Makes me look dead

lippieluv2013

Has anyone tried the Caudalie Divine Oil? I have several deluxe sample bottles of it from work and never tried it. After reading some reviews on its use, I opted to pair it with my favorite body butter and OH BOY. I love it. The smell isnt going to appeal to everyone but its so sensual and pretty luxurious.

Also, I'm patiently waiting for the Tarteist Pro palette to hit Sephora. I wasn't checking for it at all prior to last week but I realized how much I really like the prior Tartelette palettes and need it! LOL.

I have tried it before but not with body butter ...great suggestion! Thanks.

Alysse011

I was in Sephora yesterday swatching a couple things to make decisions for the sale, and I sprayed the Dior Airflash foundation on the back of my hand. It was beautiful! If it looks as great on my face as it did on my hand I would be thrilled. Does anyone use this foundation or have an opinion on it? Thanks :flowers:

smileyt06

What does everyone think of the kvd metal matte palette and the Anastasia ultimate glow kit. I'm seeing if I need those lol

Shars

What does everyone think of the kvd metal matte palette and the Anastasia ultimate glow kit. I'm seeing if I need those lol

I've loved all the swatches I've seen of the KVD palette (thefancyface on YT has a great video)! I ordered that one with my F&F coupon.

javadoo

I don't have the KVD palette but I did get the Ultimate Glow Kit...and I hated it. I ended up returning it. Too chunky and glittery. I prefer my highlighters to be smooth and luminous, not glittery. It just looked so....obvious. And cheap. The Amber gold color was gorgeous, but the rest were just meh.

honey on boost

I was in Sephora yesterday swatching a couple things to make decisions for the sale, and I sprayed the Dior Airflash foundation on the back of my hand. It was beautiful! If it looks as great on my face as it did on my hand I would be thrilled. Does anyone use this foundation or have an opinion on it? Thanks :flowers:

I used to use it years ago and I loved it.

MaryJane

If you purchase the individual ABH shadows @ $12 each + the case for $1, there is supposed to be a $9 discount given at checkout. Does anyone know if you can use the 20% on top of the $9? When I tried to checkout it didn't give the 20%. Looks like I'll be calling Sephora later.

dash4

If you purchase the individual ABH shadows @ $12 each + the case for $1, there is supposed to be a $9 discount given at checkout. Does anyone know if you can use the 20% on top of the $9? When I tried to checkout it didn't give the 20%. Looks like I'll be calling Sephora later.

Typically you can't use the 20% with the bundle/deal. The same goes for the MUFE shadow deal and the Buxom shadow deal. I keep thinking every year - they will fix it... and they don't. It worked for me once IN-STORE with the MUFE deal though... but not online. When I told the sales person it won't work online - she did not believe me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am not sure if it will work in-store with the ABH shadow deal.. or even if it still works in-store with any brand.

They need to fix that! It works for the ABH and Buxom palette deals at Ulta when they have 20%..

dash4

I already made one order of things I definitely want to purchase:

• MUFE highlighter in Golden Pink
  • Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Muse
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette

(I probably need to chill on the highlights because I just ordered a MUG bundle of 3 highlighters)

I am waffling on the Natasha Denona palettes. It was like they were the rage, but no one talks about them anymore..?

And the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette is getting such mixed reviews.

I think I am going in-store today to pick stuff up.. Ebates and MrRebates are only offering 4%, so I might as well just buy in-store, since we can not use any additional promo codes for freebies online.

Winthrop44

Ooooooh! Sexy mama! Love your new avi!

On another note...Dangnabbit @*#%£!?!
I just knew that anything LE I had in my cart last night would be gone this morning!!!:rant2:

Oh well...walk away for now...

I woke up spontaneously at 4am and figured as long as I was up I would place my order. I wanted exactly 2 things - one Shiseido Rouge Rouge lipstick and one GA Lip Magnet, neither LE, and both were already sold out. Ugh!!! Walk away is the thing to do. I'm trying to refrain from buying things I don't really want just because of the 20% now.....

fur4elise

I woke up spontaneously at 4am and figured as long as I was up I would place my order. I wanted exactly 2 things - one Shiseido Rouge Rouge lipstick and one GA Lip Magnet, neither LE, and both were already sold out. Ugh!!! Walk away is the thing to do. I'm trying to refrain from buying things I don't really want just because of the 20% now.....
Grrrrrr Arrrgggghhh! I feel your pain!
My list had the Diorific Matte Fluid Lip and the holiday NARS Rita lippie.
I really wanted to go with the LE items in my :heart: list! The GA Lip Magnet I like is still in stock.

I've decided before I do my online purchase I will go to the store today...
hoping, praying some LE stuff will be in store.
And maybe they will still have a bag for me (doubt it!).

rant2.gif.pagespeed.ce.koOB_HE-VX.gif
I have to go anyways to return the open, beat up, scratched MUFE palette I ordered during F&F! Seriously...who do they have packing our orders!? Who sends out an opened damaged palette?!?

Ingenue

I've used it. Coverage is full and it wears beautifully. A little goes a long way!

Shars

I had prepacked my cart to order at 3am but fell asleep lol. The only thing gone from my cart is the re-rouge gift (the blush). How many people turned rouge last night/this morning that they ran out of those? At least I got the stuff I wanted and will try to refrain from adding anything else lol.

fur4elise

I had prepacked my cart to order at 3am but fell asleep lol. The only thing gone from my cart is the re-rouge gift (the blush). How many people turned rouge last night/this morning that they ran out of those? At least I got the stuff I wanted and will try to refrain from adding anything else lol.

TBH I am truly thinking about taking my pennies elsewhere and paying full price for the LE stuffs...everything else just seems to mundane & erryday for me to spend the money...sigh

I am going to order my new shade of ELDW...I think I finally found my HG fall/winter shade!
big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

VAL4M

Hey for canadian people The Bay have 15% off on beauty product!!! I mean you do not have urban decay, stila and all but you still have access to Becca, MAC, Chanel etc .... I might spend my money there instead at Sephora!!!