All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Sephora sent targeted emails with 30% off!!! It may have been for BIs only. Shenanigans!

I don't think this is the first time either...I swear there was a 30% earlier this year for BIs / Non-Insiders. I just got a 20% off a fragrance purchase coupon. I considered it for a moment...but I won't use it.

I'll be flat out honest...I am not even tempted at this point. 15% is eh, meh...I have done better with my purchases through the actual brand sites and Ulta. And I have a sneaking suspicion Ulta may release a 20% coupon to overlap with Sephora. That is where I will purchase items that live on both of my :heart: lists.

Mac-Guy

my Sephora list that might change a thousands time till it goes up
-Viseart Coy palette
-Natasha Denona Bronzer and glow quad
-UD aqua eyeliner (i'm looking for suggestion if you know any good aqua liquid eyeliner i used up my Lancome art liner and realized they discontinued a bunch of colours :( )
- Ciate blush
- Hourglasse smudge brush (still not sure but it is in my cart)

I have my eyes on this palette as well. It looks stunning.

ARmakeupjunkie

I can't believe it took me a week to find out about the summer sale! I guess I should be more active on this site and check my mail more often. Just in time too because I was starting to run out of skincare items.

elegant-one

Anybody hear of Dear Dahlia cosmetics? I bought the LE Blooming duo blush compact & Blooming lip balm, Kate & Megan lipsticks. I haven't received Megan ls yet. I like everything. The duo blush is very pale but pretty.

A new breed of premium Korean make-up that combines superior performance with nourishment as well as protection for the skin. Made from the highest quality natural ingredients and dahlia flower extract. Free from toxic synthetic chemicals.

Active Ingredients:
- Dear Dahlia is 100% vegan & cruelty-free
- Infused with Dahlia Variabilis Flower Extract, which has proven Antioxidant properties known to help protect the skin from damage and provide anti-aging benefits to promote healthy-looking skin.
- 8-Free Formula:
Parabens; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS); Phthalates; Metalloestrogens;
Oxybenzone; Formaldehyde; Synthetic fragrance; Animal-derived ingredients
- Enriched with organic ingredients certified by Ecocert and USDA (including Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cacao Seed Butter)

Last edited:

Monsy

my Sephora list that might change a thousands time till it goes up
-Viseart Coy palette
-Natasha Denona Bronzer and glow quad
-UD aqua eyeliner (i'm looking for suggestion if you know any good aqua liquid eyeliner i used up my Lancome art liner and realized they discontinued a bunch of colours :( )
- Ciate blush
- Hourglasse smudge brush (still not sure but it is in my cart)

I love artliner! I think MUFE has bunch of colors too

Winthrop44

Anybody hear of Dear Dahlia cosmetics? I bought the LE Blooming duo blush compact & Blooming lip balm, Kate & Megan lipsticks. I haven't received Megan ls yet. I like everything. The duo blush is very pale but pretty.

A new breed of premium Korean make-up that combines superior performance with nourishment as well as protection for the skin. Made from the highest quality natural ingredients and dahlia flower extract. Free from toxic synthetic chemicals.

Active Ingredients:
- Dear Dahlia is 100% vegan & cruelty-free
- Infused with Dahlia Variabilis Flower Extract, which has proven Antioxidant properties known to help protect the skin from damage and provide anti-aging benefits to promote healthy-looking skin.
- 8-Free Formula:
Parabens; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS); Phthalates; Metalloestrogens;
Oxybenzone; Formaldehyde; Synthetic fragrance; Animal-derived ingredients
- Enriched with organic ingredients certified by Ecocert and USDA (including Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cacao Seed Butter)

I've never heard of it. Thanks for posting as I never heard of the term Metalloestrogens per se (although I am familiar with the issue) either until I looked it up. :)

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

I have a short list so far mainly skincare.
  • Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Essence
  • Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
  • Lily Lashes in Miami
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream with SPF30
  • Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette
So the ABH Soft Glam is out because I was able to snag it from Beautylish. I think I'm going to replace it with another Pat McGrath lipstick or blam.

elegant-one

I've never heard of it. Thanks for posting as I never heard of the term Metalloestrogens per se (although I am familiar with the issue) either until I looked it up. :)
Never heard of it either. I'll have to look it up. The line is on NM. So far, I think it's the only place to get it in the states that I know of. The lipstick has no scent or taste. I ordered a Dream Velvet lip mousse in Guava too.

Last edited:

Latest posts