All Things Sephora

kaira

I went two 2 sephora stores and the employees said they are not allowed to give out codes to customers, just to their friends :(

Monsy

it's friends and family
girlhaha.gif

MissTT

I went two 2 sephora stores and the employees said they are not allowed to give out codes to customers, just to their friends
ssad.gif
I'm just curious. Did you ask the employees if they would share their discount with you?

martiangurll

1st world problems right here.. I can't pick what I want at sephora :/ Like I have everything DX
I feel you. Can't pull the trigger myself. If anyone has not tried that Hourglass palette yet, it was my most recent sephora purchase and it most completely lived up to its hype and exceeded my expectations, which were pretty high.

kaira

I'm just curious. Did you ask the employees if they would share their discount with you?
I told them I read online that the FnF promotion started and I was wondering if you would be kind and share a code with me. That's when they said that :(

SatelliteDrmr

Vice 3 and Hourglass primer in the jumbo size for me. I'll stock up on skincare when the VIB sale comes around this year.

How about yourself, Lou?

i got Clinique all about eyes rich, origins night cream, philosophy cleanser with hope in a jar bonus cream with the friends and family event.. then i made a separate order to get boscia face oil+sponge+ cleanser value set (Canadian 58$ i think), and i got rouge free perk.. which had 3 deluxe samples of algenist skin line.

I wanted to buy so much.. but this will do for now :)
yahoo.gif

hharring86

I agree...some foundations I love when I first wear it, and then its not so great a few hours later.  Sephora employees are really nice usually about providing samples if you want to try it over a couple days.
I am guilty of planning out what sample to ask for when I am heading go Sephora and know I will make a purchase. The Sephora in JCPenney that I often go to has such great employees, who always ask what you would like to sample before you check out. Thank you guys for the suggestion!

itskathleeeen

So I got the F&F code from three different people and I noticed that it was the same code! I wonder if all the codes the employees have are the same... :hmm:

Audrey C

So I got the F&F code from three different people and I noticed that it was the same code! I wonder if all the codes the employees have are the same...
hmm.gif
Did you receive the code in an email from Sephora or are people just posting them online? As I understand it, each code is single use.