All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Shorties unite!
friends.gif
grouphug2.gif

NaomiH

Ohhh good to know, I'll pick up more.

If I can find my pics, I'll post some swatches I did this weekend.

I'm nc44 here too... So wish MAC would rerelease this shade they had in Mickey Contractor.... ah well
But I also bought all of the MAC p&P and a few of the YSL's and it is the best formula. I also went with 5.5. It took me forever to find the right shade. Still not sure. The sight has a shade matcher, my coloring and tones looked nothing like the ladies listed, but if you know what color foundation you are with them, they'll you the corresponding Touche Eclat shade. Now all I have to do is wear it.
Hey there skin twin!
wavey.gif

I'm definitely going to have to try out these pens soon!

PeachTwist

I'm 5'8" too but I'm all legs, short torso! I would love to be a bit taller though. Problem is finding tall men. :/
My sisters convinced me that being tiny was ok because I could have a bigger selection of--------tall & not so tall men.
girlhaha.gif
Seriously so true. My bf is 5'10" but means I can't wear heels without making him feel super short because I end up being 6ft. All I'm asking is for him to grow to be 6ft2" !

Medgal07

5'2 checking in.

OMG this reminds me of a recent issue at the market---I was reaching some the large plastic bottles of seltzer and a man was restocking shelves on the opposite side of the isle. I lost my grip of a bottle on a high shelf and it slammed to the floor just as the man was coming over to help me reach it----it burst open and he got soaking wet. So embarrassing. I must have said sorry 100 times. He just laughed and said I should have come over to help you sooner. He was not a store employee, BTW.
blush-anim-cl.gif

PixieDancer

I'll check myself into the shorty club too... Just stretching in at 5'0! Woohoo! Lol Size 5 shoe. Difficult to find shoes... And reach ANYTHING! #ShortyProblems

boschicka

I grew up with tall men. Stepfather is 6'4" & stepbrother is 6'3" and my best friend in school was 6'9", so at 6'2" my husband is on the short side for me!