All Things Sephora

awickedshape

Well, my last order FINALLY shipped this morning. I called CS again yesterday & told a really nice girl how ticked I was :haha: :ban2: so she said that a supervisor was going to call me - nope they never called. So this morning I got the shipping notice & an email from Sephora CS telling me that it shipped & they were giving me a credit to use any time - $5.95 :haha: :huh: such a random amount...not sure how they came up with that.
$5.95? Is that their shipping fee for items under $50.?

DILLIGAF

Here's my haul Ladies and Gents!!! Pic #1 Lime Crime Utopia Velveteen Formula X polish in Alchemy Pic #2 Smashbox Double Exposure Palette KVD Liner in Trooper Soap and Glory Hand Food Trio Laura Mercier Cavier Sticks Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Pigment in Royal NARS Audicious Lipstick in Fanny Becca Ombre Palette Bare Minerals Ready pallette in Soundtrack PTR Anti Aging Cleansing Gel MUFE Artist Shadows in S814 ME230 D652 ME728 I824 ME654

JulieDiva

I love Tom, too. I also love Joseph Gordon Levitt and Jake Gyllenhaal. I'm proud to say I was a fan of Gosling's before he became hot, but I'm not complaining about him becoming hot.
lol.gif

Ryan Gosling is a sweetie...do you know that I know him, kinda? he is from my small city, and his Mom teaches at my girls school. My oldest is friends with his Mom's best friends daughter....I have met him before....I think he is cute, but not my type...lol....My youngest girls teacher is a Jake Gyllenhaal twin...seriously.......now if only we had some James Franco look alikes around here, I would be set.....

DILLIGAF

I went a bit overboard at the VIB Rouge event.  Surprise, surprise.  I kind of fell into the hype and got some things that weren't originally on my list.  I had planned to get just the Ardency Inn shadows and Dior Cuir Cannage but ended up with a bunch more. I bought a load of Ardency Inn.  Too many I think.  I did get the Royal color that @DILLIGAF  bought and raved over (didn't plan that one).  It is really pretty.  Hey Dilligaf don't you have the MUFE Star 92?? is it?? the Purple one as well as the new MUFE 922.  How is it different from those? Oh and I bought the Algenist Genius cream, a bunch of Nars.  I've been on an Instagram kick and one of the the people I follow was raving over Jane. I saw it last week and liked it but wondered if it was for me.  Well, the instagrammer (what do you call them?? not bloggers but. . . ) encouraged me and it doesn't take much.  Love it!  Also got Almeria blush due to everyone talking about it.  I really liked it but wondered if I have something similar.  I probably do but I've worn it for 2 days now.  Also bought Femme Fleur.  Very nice everyday lipstick.  A perfume I didn't need that I know smells like BonBon that I already have but I keep looking at at whenever I go in Sephora.   Bite lip wipes - I've been wearing lipsticks lately that leave a stain so I thought I'd try these.  I think that is it. Oh and I bought Vintage Gold eye shadow from Ardency Inn but I have to return it.  I couldn't decide if I should get it as it looked similar to other colors and it didn't have that sheen that many of the shadows have but looked pretty yet familiar.  I tried it on and decided "oh why not."  Well, I get home and there is tons of gold micro glitter all over my face that I couldn't see at the store.  So back it goes. Oh and I went to the 76th and Broadway store in Manhattan and they had some really nice treats.  Much nicer than the Yonkers store's event that I went to the last time they had a rouge event.  Yonkers had coffee with only sugar substitute.  Don't use that so I had it plain and some entemann (spelling) still wrapped in the plastic and only a few of them.  Well, I was really surprised to see this store had 2 kinds of Cake pops, brownies and a really big, huge chocolate cookie plus chocolate wrapped candy.  Oh and some sparkling fruit drink (grape maybe).  I stopped there first and got a pink and chocolate cake pop, small piece of brownie. and a cookie.  I wanted to try it all.  Well the pink cake pop was so good.  But when I finished it, I felt so full.  I had gone home and ate dinner before heading down there.  I felt so bad for taking so much.  Nobody was eating any of it though.  Just me walking around with a plate of food.  Well, there was no way I was throwing that out.  So I went to the front and wrapped it up in a napkin and this lady came in and got a cake pop and gave me a look like I was so low class.  What was I to do, throw it out?  I ate the chocolate cake pop the next day.  So yummy.  I know I was in the original Broadway store last summer or so and had a cake pop there for some event.  I think it was the Ashley and Mary Kate fragrance release or something.  It was the first time I had a cake pop.  Great idea.  I wonder who came up with it.  I guess Yonkers needs to get with the program. I was just thinking.  No one was eating the food or drinking anything.  If it was a Mac event, they would have eaten everything before the server came all the way out from the back.  Sometimes I think people are there for just the food and drinks and not really into buying anything.  Maybe it was because they were nonalcoholic drinks.  I don't know it just seemed like a very different crowd from the Mac events.
l-r Ardency Inn Royal, MUFE #92, MUFE Artist Shadow I922 I like the Ardency Inn color over the MUFE one. It's the only one of the colors I have that I'm disappointed in. Especially because of #92. The pigmentation on that was INSANE. I'm sure if I didn't own either the AI color or the original #92 that it would be more acceptable to me.

Icecaramellatte

I like the Ardency Inn color over the MUFE one. It's the only one of the colors I have that I'm disappointed in. Especially because of #92. The pigmentation on that was INSANE. I'm sure if I didn't own either the AI color or the original #92 that it would be more acceptable to me.
So glad I skipped over the 300+ messages and saw this post. Thanks for the swatches. The Ardency Inn looks pretty close to the #92 different textures though but wow i922 is quite different from 92. I can see why people are disappointed.

Dolly Snow

l-r Ardency Inn Royal, MUFE #92, MUFE Artist Shadow I922 I like the Ardency Inn color over the MUFE one. It's the only one of the colors I have that I'm disappointed in. Especially because of #92. The pigmentation on that was INSANE. I'm sure if I didn't own either the AI color or the original #92 that it would be more acceptable to me.
Here's my haul Ladies and Gents!!! Pic #1 Lime Crime Utopia Velveteen Formula X polish in Alchemy Pic #2 Smashbox Double Exposure Palette KVD Liner in Trooper Soap and Glory Hand Food Trio Laura Mercier Cavier Sticks Ardency Inn Manuka Honey Pigment in Royal NARS Audicious Lipstick in Fanny Becca Ombre Palette Bare Minerals Ready pallette in Soundtrack PTR Anti Aging Cleansing Gel MUFE Artist Shadows in S814 ME230 D652 ME728 I824 ME654
Enjoy Dilli :heart: :pompom:

mel33t

Do you ladies like the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks? I saw someone on Instagram wearing the shade Bauhaus5... and I was blown away. I'm sure it's #filtered but still..

Vandekamp

Do you ladies like the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks? I saw someone on Instagram wearing the shade Bauhaus5... and I was blown away. I'm sure it's #filtered but still..
Within the past year I have purchased just about all of the KVD liquid matte lipsticks and the Studded Kiss lipsticks. The liquid lipsticks are intense and highly pigmented, The are also longwearing. They are amazing. Bauhau5 is one of my favs. LUV is also worth looking at.

Prettypackages

Within the past year I have purchased just about all of the KVD liquid matte lipsticks and the Studded Kiss lipsticks. The liquid lipsticks are intense and highly pigmented, The are also longwearing. They are amazing. Bauhau5 is one of my favs. LUV is also worth looking at.
bauhau5 is beautiful

that sephora brush set is back in stock.... I forgot who wanted it, but I'm so tempted to order for you. LOL

elegant-one

Everyone says that. Because my legs are longer petites are totally ill-fitting. My physical therapist thought I was lying about my height because his wife & I are both 5'2"
and he swears I'm taller. I just give a taller appearance.

Remember Sis, our height difference is the only way anyone can tell us apart
th_kiss.gif
girlhaha.gif

I like dressy flats more than anything. I love pointy toe styles. I buy from Nine West, Victoria's Secret and Tory Burch for the dressy stuff. I love those Nike wedge sneakers, Keds and Uggs for a more casual feel. No matter what style of shoe you wear or the quality, you experience some foot fatigue if worn over a long period of time, but unfortunately some people do need special shoes. If anything, try Nine West because I feel like their flats have a bit more support than some others I've mentioned.
OMGosh I love my keds! I have almost every color there is
greengrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

$5.95? Is that their shipping fee for items under $50.?
You would think they would know I'm Rouge lol