All Things Sephora

jenise

Woo! Orders placed. I split mine into 3 so I could get deluxe samples :haha: I hope everyone remembered to use their ebates (8%)/mr.rebates (10%). My little haul is: Too Faced Primed For Sex Tarte Magical Moments Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and White Matchbox Set (code VIBNIRVANA) 2 x Sephora Collection Grand Central Cavationer cosmetic bags Origins Task Maskers Korres Luxury Body Butter Duo Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick deluxe sample in Beso (code USA) Sephora Cream Lip Stain duo Bliss Lemony Trinkets Sephora Collection Precision Pole Cleansing Pad (which I bought to clean my brushes) Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer Deluxe Sample (code YOURGIFT)
Omg I've been wanting beso!

novocainedreams

Managed to get 2 philosophy purity and the KVD set....I was on my phone at my parents, so I didn't get around to using mrrebates, but oh well, I was amazed I even got through this year! Kind of wish I had gotten the Tarte set now for a gift, but I'm pleased I finally got my face wash stock up and the KVD set in colors I din't have yet!

kaira

5b6bc95d_image.jpeg
Makeup forever sale at the boutique

thefbomb

Darn it I missed out on the Tarte set, I put it in my cart last night but didn't commit, wasnt sure if it was worth it but I wanted it. Fell asleep and when i went on now its gone! You snooze, you lose, literally!

thefbomb

So I have I! I only remembered that one code at the last minute. It's been around for a while so maybe your next $25 order you'll remember.
Beso is so pretty! I got that from the beauty deals section a while ago and its a great little sample and lipstick!

jenise

Darn it I missed out on the Tarte set, I put it in my cart last night but didn't commit, wasnt sure if it was worth it but I wanted it. Fell asleep and when i went on now its gone! You snooze, you lose, literally!
Aw that sucks I swatched the blush and gloss last night, very pretty! Definitely worth the 10 bucks

thefbomb

Aw that sucks I swatched the blush and gloss last night, very pretty! Definitely worth the 10 bucks
Yeah I wouldnt use the gloss, most likely I would give it to my sister but I wouldve loved to try the blush and mascara. Im tempted to go to the store to see if they have it but im at work for another 5 hours and doubt theyll still have it

Shars

Yeah I wouldnt use the gloss, most likely I would give it to my sister but I wouldve loved to try the blush and mascara. Im tempted to go to the store to see if they have it but im at work for another 5 hours and doubt theyll still have it
Yeah, if you can, you should check instore. You can't beat a $10 deal. I wonder if they ever restock online.

thefbomb

girlhaha.gif

Yay! I'm glad I was able to snag it.
Yeah, if you can, you should check instore. You can't beat a $10 deal. I wonder if they ever restock online.
Im pretty close to the store so I might just check it out after work. you never know, they may have it.

elegant-one

I do like those MUFE glosses. I picked up a couple last year and they are very nice. I would have grabbed them but I don't find myself ever wearing glosses anymore.
That's good to know as I haven't tried any of their glosses. I don't do glosses either any more, but there was just something about the shades of these that I loved
girlhaha.gif

sss215

I just wanted the Nest rollerball set and I was able to order it!!! I tried laptop and it was a no go but the mobile version seemed faster ( not the app) !!
I was just in store and impulse bought that! They smel so delicious. I also got the origins set, the smashbox bc I swatxhed the colors and they're so pretty! And the living proof set
Love Nest. The scents smell amazing! So I received my rewards coupon, but instead of VIB I received the BI one. I called and the person on the line told me they will honor a VIB amount in the store for me once they see my silver card and pull up my account. Hopefully this works. I have no idea what I would have done if I wanted to place an online order...

shontay07108

That's good to know as I haven't tried any of their glosses. I don't do glosses either any more, but there was just something about the shades of these that I loved :haha:
I love the MUFE glosses. The metal finish is my favorite. Not crazy about the smell (smells like coconuts, I guess), but it's not really noticeable. It's one of the only glosses I'd still use this days. All I got was that KVD duo. For $10, why not? I never tried the Berlin lip stain and I love Lolita, so I'm interested in the lipstick even though the other, full sized color I tried was a disaster. I know I'm going to get that small item in a big box. :eek:hboy: