All Things Sephora

Audrey C

I didn't buy anything during the Black Friday sale. I haven't got my $25 coupon yet; I'll probably use that for a backup foundation since I think mine is getting pretty low (it's hard to tell with MUFE HD Foundation). I think I'm finally sated for the time being; there's just absolutely nothing I need.

sss215

Sephora's a freakin mess this year!! ..but I'm glad they are honoring your coupon. When I qualified for VIB this year and got the silver card it ended up opening a completely seperate account (AGAIN)  even after they pulled up my account b4 they gave it to me and I even asked several different times if it was attached to my current info or if I needed to have customer service do it. So after several purchases I then realize it's not and when I call to have them fix it, I windup losing most of my points, the amount till I qualify for the following level & my account says I have to spend more to qualify for VIB again (which I just got)??? They then tell me I'm assed out & there's nothing they can do to fix it or transfer me to some1 that can.. wtf?? I had to call 3 different times to get someone capable to fix the mess they created with my account. Starting to hate Sephora :mad:  
Something similar happened to me when I made VIB before a few years ago. I didn't keep up with it because the points earning was a little shady so I stopped doing my major beauty shopping there for a bit. I made it again this year but now I'm like darn, y'all still messing up.

Anaphora

I got one for regular Beauty Insider. I'm Rouge. So pissed. I don't like to shop in store so I was going to use it online.

cocotears

Just made Rouge after ordering one of my mom's xmas gifts. I'm happy I won't have to buy $50 worth of stuff now to get free shipping!

Barbie1

NMC1S5T_bk.jpg

its $675 dollars lol but um anyone have this yet what do you guys think of this ?maybe some cyber monday deals will have this for maybe a little bit cheaper hopefully .It looks more of like a collectors item I would probably never use this because its crazy expensive.

Medgal07

I didn't buy anything during the Black Friday sale. I haven't got my $25 coupon yet; I'll probably use that for a backup foundation since I think mine is getting pretty low (it's hard to tell with MUFE HD Foundation). I think I'm finally sated for the time being; there's just absolutely nothing I need.
I think that's what I'll be doing too---a back up for something that I use on a regular basis.

ShareeA

This is what the Stila liquid liner is like! If the KVD one doesn't end up working for you, definitely give Stila a shot if you haven't already. Blackest black and stays forever.
I have used all three liners and the Stila is my fave. My KVD eyeliner although it was amazing did dry out too quickly and I didn't like the artliner brush and quality. Also the artliner flaked up on my eyes when it dried. I won't purchase it again.

I know Sephora has been on the naughty list lately though, so I may just skip it.
Me too.

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

I thought it was only in store. Maybe they will do cyber Monday??
I was really hoping for a cyber monday deal. Black Friday deals are blah

PixieDancer

QUESTION: Is the Nars Ita brush overrated?
I love my Ita brush! I even backed it up when it was impossible to find. Its probably not a "must have" but it definitely makes contouring a breeze for me! It makes it nearly impossible to f up contouring in my opinion. I use it daily. HTH
[COLOR=0000FF]   I hate when I don't have a need or burning want.  Very frustrating!  I have so many samples that I've sorted them by category so I can access them quickly.  They were[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   becoming unmanageable!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I think that's what I'll be doing too---a back up for something that I use on a regular basis.[/COLOR]
So funny! I JUST did the same thing w my samples! They were out of control!! Lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
NMC1S5T_bk.jpg
its  $675 dollars lol but um anyone have this yet what do you guys think of this ?maybe some cyber monday deals will have this for maybe a little bit cheaper hopefully .It looks more of like a collectors item I would probably never use this because its crazy expensive.
I moved this post from its own thread to this one, because I know something similar to this was already discussed in here. Please use the search function before you post.

laurennnxox

I put the surprise bag in my cart, and it says Hazmat! I wonder what it is? Nail polish or like something in an aerosol can? Not sure what else has to be shipped via ground. I'm not burning for anything sadly and finding it hard to pull the trigger. I bought $30 worth of BF deals, and recently bought TF spanish pink and two of the boys collection. I dont need more samples, I don't need more samples!

Shars

I dont need more samples, I don't need more samples!
We always need more samples lol! It's probably a formula x nail polish that's flagging it as hazmat. I'm wondering if they're just gonna throw in 2 full/deluxe sized samples and then a bunch of satchets. I have enough of those for sure.

Vandekamp

NMC1S5T_bk.jpg

its $675 dollars lol but um anyone have this yet what do you guys think of this ?maybe some cyber monday deals will have this for maybe a little bit cheaper hopefully .It looks more of like a collectors item I would probably never use this because its crazy expensive.
I am hoping to get one plus a BU.
lolz.gif
Just kidding. If it did not chip EVER, I would consider it.

Medgal07

I've been tossing my samples in a hat box...I may want to rethink that!
girlhaha.gif
I love using them for short trips, etc. It's too much of a hassle to select them from a pile when you're hurried, but when sorted and bagged it's so much easier to do.