All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I agree. In retrospect, I possibly should have requested a manager after 10 minutes. But I thought it would get sorted out. Silly me! Also, thanks for the cc heads up!
Employees need to use their smarts too!!! No problem---we all have to be diligent and protect what's ours.

Medgal07

I despise nothing more than a cyber thief.I won't bore you with happened to me and my identity 15 years ago other to say that I'm glad there are protections in place for the consumer in case of credit card/identity fraud...back when it happened to me I felt like the perps had more protection than me the victim. Hopefully you were able to resolve all charges with your cards. Sorry to hear this happened to you.
Thanks so much BJ.
bouquet.gif
I shared because we can learn from each other's experiences. My bank was very responsive and have already refunded what was stolen.

NotteRequiem

Thanks so much BJ.
bouquet.gif
I shared because we can learn from each other's experiences. My bank was very responsive and have already refunded what was stolen.
Glad to see they didn't give you an issue. I know some banks where if there's been purchases to that place before they are much more reluctant to cancel the stolen funds. Glad to hear your bank is awesome!

Medgal07

Glad to see they didn't give you an issue. I know some banks where if there's been purchases to that place before they are much more reluctant to cancel the stolen funds. Glad to hear your bank is awesome!
I think they know I don't mind spending and have been for a long time----and this is a first. They were extremely supportive, and their fraud unit is VERY busy, as are the thieves!!!

DMcG9

A friend of mine just pointed this out on Ebay... I guess everyone's looking for quick cash especially during the holiday season.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131375217123?item=131375217123&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

DaniMarie

A friend of mine just pointed this out on Ebay... I guess everyone's looking for quick cash especially during the holiday season.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131375217123?item=131375217123&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466
People suck! If I didn't use my $25 off card (like if I was crazy cause um hai best deal ever if you spend $50) I would have 1000% just given it away!!

dash4

LMAO! There is someone else on ebay selling a $20 card for $25 .. WTH? Why in the world would someone pay $25 for a $20 reward card? Makes zero sense..
huh2.gif

boschicka

Thanks so much BJ.
bouquet.gif

Agreed. I had a fraudulent charge on my cc once for only $25. Called the bank to dispute it and the CS rep was combative. He asked if I called the phone number listed under the charge and I was so happy to tell him "It's missing a digit." Smooth sailing after that!

NotteRequiem

Agreed. I had a fraudulent charge on my cc once for only $25. Called the bank to dispute it and the CS rep was combative. He asked if I called the phone number listed under the charge and I was so happy to tell him "It's missing a digit." Smooth sailing after that!
Just sucks because people clearly game the system from both ends, but it makes it really difficult when the rest of us are targeted by thieves. :(

Shars

Oh my, thanks for the heads up! If someone were to be using my cards Ito make purchases in sephora, my credit card company won't be able to detect any unusual spending lol. Definitely going to keep an eye out on my acct now!
Mine either lol.

Medgal07

Appalling!!! That's the kind of thing that would have me changing banks. I'm glad it ultimately worked out for you.

Medgal07

You sure you just didn't forget what you ordered b/c you ordered too much stuff? :) seriously though, that's horrible.

That's hilarious to me!

Ohhh, I need them all don't I?
Girl, my home was burglarized, I despise a thief period.

Oh that would be horrible.

This iish is funny.
girlhaha.gif
I'm really glad that I maintain good documentation of every purchase!!!