All Things Sephora

Medgal07

boooring! LOL I was thinking that... but I'm always changing my concealer/foundation. :)

I just might. I was pulling together looks for this week, and i have a ton of mac. I need to branch out.
It's nice to explore other brands----you'd be surprised. I ordered another Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color
last night. A sweet Specktrette insisted on giving me her GC, so that's what I ordered.

Medgal07

LOL! You are a mess. I wish they would just let us use the $25 whenever we wanted.
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
We must be patient w/her Shars.

Vandekamp

all the january bdays yay! my mom is from january too :p
Your mom is a wonder lady too.
My mom is January as well!
And Dilli that includes your sweet mom as well.
That's too funny! so many January birthdays! :D
I know right. :grouphug::grouphug:
I'm a January baby as well. :happydance: I'm always excited for the Sephora bday gift but I already own Cruella and Rikugien. Either way, yay for BUs.
Well Happy Early Birthday to you my friend. :birthday:
Hehe how cute !! I'll be 20 :D
:birthday: to you too.

dash4

Elizabeth and James fans - there is a new solid perfume in both black and white. It is only available for Rouge. White--- http://www.sephora.com/nirvana-white-solid-perfume-compact-P392137?skuId=1676022 Black--- http://www.sephora.com/nirvana-black-solid-perfume-compact-P392135?skuId=1676014

Prettypackages

lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_kiss.gif
You know we love you Pretty!!!
mmmh hmmm! :-D

SO I kept it really simple, I got 3 MUFE shadows.. of course there are about 20 on my list, and I probably should have gotten some taupes and marsala colors... I'm kicking myself for letting the coupon expire and not going to JCpenny to pick up 3 more...

3 eyeshadows for 26 bucks! Happy camper!

I got
Khaki Bronze
Sweet Chestnut
Rosewood

DILLIGAF

Good choices. Are these your 1st MUFE shadows? If they are I would love to hear what you think of them. I'm slightly obsessed.

Medgal07

Awesome Pretty!!! Good deal! You did it!!!
thmbup.gif
I was thinking about the taupe challenge when I saw that you ordered eyeshadow.